Chapter 45

Jin's pov...

"Taehyung, call Jimin and ask him to bring clothes for you and Jennie. It is not nice to stay in bloody clothes." I told Taehyung since they can't go out in bloody clothes now.

"I already called Namjoon hyung and asked him to bring clothes for me and Jennie." Taehyung told making my eyes widen.

"You called Namjoon?" I asked once again as he nodded. "Are you insane? You know that Namjoon will tell Mom and Dad. And Mom and Dad will go crazy when they get to know that Y/N is in the hospital. They might be on their way to the hospital and if they reach here, it will be chaos. Both of them won't let the doctors and nurses do their jobs and make them work for Y/N!" I said while panicking.

Whenever Mom and Dad went to hospital they didn't let anyone work peacefully so I always tried to make them stay away from the hospital.

The rooms door burst open revealing Yoongi and Jimin who were breathing heavily like they ran a marathon.

"There is going to be chaos in the hospital!" Jimin said. "I know! Mom and Dad are coming!" I said. "They are not coming, they are already here." Yoongi said.

"Plus not just Mr. and Mrs. Kim!" Jimin said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Two crazy mothers, Two over possessive fathers, One pregnant women and One panicking brother are on their way to this room." Jimin said while breathing heavily.

"How did all of them know?" I asked them. "I went down when you asked me to take care of Hwasa but Jimin called me that time asking what did you run away like that from the meeting so I told him what happened to Y/N." Yoongi said. "Mr. Jung and Hobi were with me that time and heard what happened." Jimin said.

"As for Mrs. Jung and Lia, they were here for Lia's check up when they saw me here. They asked me what happened and I told them! Now all of them are in the elevator, heading here." Yoongi said as I started walking back and forth while panicking. "What should we do now?" I asked myself.

"Y/N!" "Y/N!" We heard shoutings which made everyone onlook towards the door.

My mom and Y/N's mom entered the room together pushing Jimin and Yoongi apart who were standing in front of the door. Both of them crashed on the wall beside while my Dad and Y/N's Dad entered while Hobi and Lia followed them.

"My God!" My mom asked as she pushed Lisa aside and went to stand beside Y/N caressing her forehead.

"What happened?" Y/N's Mom asked as she pushed Rose aside who was standing on the other side of the bed.

"Are you fine now?" Y/N's Dad asked as he stood beside his wife holding his daughter's hand in his.

"Is it still hurting?" Hobi and Lia asked together as they pressed themselves beside their parents.

"Tell me who the fuck dared to hurt my daughter-in-law. I will make their life living hell!" My Dad said standing beside Mom. All five of them started bombarding Y/N with questions as she just innocently looked at everyone.

Namjoon calmly entered the room and directly went to Taehyung. He held a packet towards Taehyung which Taehyung took and went to the washroom with Jennie. Maybe to change their clothes.

Namjoon came and stood beside me. "How are you going to take care of this chaos?" He whispered in my ear making me sigh.

"Moms and Dads, do you mind keeping silent for a few minutes!" I shouted at everyone and they went silent.