Chapter 32

Jin's pov...

We reached my home. I got of my car and watched Y/N come out. She was struggling with that large dress. I chuckled looking at her as she tried to balance herself and kept on pouting.

I went towards her and picked her in my arms making her gasp. I could still see tears in her eyes. "I-I can wa-walk." She said looking away from me.

"Yeah, I can see you walking from past 5 minutes!" I said sarcastically and carried her in my arms. She slowly but hesitantly wrapped her arms around my neck. I went inside the elevator and pressed the last floor where my apartment was.

The elevator stopped and I came out of it with Y/N still in my arms. I went to my apartments door. The door opened even before I could enter the pin.

The door opened revealing a panicked Ajumma. "Jin! What happened? Mrs. Kim called me and told me to get to your house as fast I could! What is-" She stopped what she saying when she saw Y/N in my arms.

"I will tell you later, Ajumma!" I said and went inside my apartment. I directly went to my room and slowly settled Y/N on my bed.

 I directly went to my room and slowly settled Y/N on my bed

"Umm... I think you should take a bath and get out of these clothes!" I said not knowing what to do. "Okay!" She said with a low voice.

"The washroom is over there! I will ask Ajumma to get some clothes for you! Tell me or Ajumma if you need anything!" I said as Y/N nodded. She got off the bed and directly went to the washroom.

I went down and saw Ajumma pacing back and forth. She saw me and came running tiwards me as I sat on the couch and sighed heavily.

"Jin! What happened? I thought Y/N was going to get married to Taehyung today?" Ajumma asked making me sigh again.

"Taehyung cheated on Y/N. He was cheating on her with her best friend. Hobi found out when he saw them making out in the morning which made Y/N's family cancel the wedding. Y/N was already dressed up and all the guests were already there at the venue." I said.

"Oh my! Y/N might have suffered a lot because of the wedding cancelation and I think people might have said something bad about her behind her back. Our society always thinks it's the girl's fault when ever something happens in between a couple." Ajumma said.

"I couldn't let others say something wrong about Y/N so I... So I married her instead of Taehyung!" I said making her shock.

"You did what!?" She shouted. "I married her!" I said again as a big smile was plastered on her face. She pulled me in a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I am so so happy! I can't believe it that you are married now and to the girl you love. Y/N is the best partner you could ever find. I hope you both are always happy with each other." Ajumma said as she kissed my forehead.