Chapter 9

Y/N's pov...

It's been almost 4 months since my college started. Hwasa and her gang has been trying to bully me in college but she wasn't successful because I didn't respond to her.

I have a holiday today and I am laying down on the couch watching TV. Dad is at the office and I am bored.

I was drinking water when I heard my mobile ring. I saw that Dad was calling me so I received the call.

Me: Hello Dad!

Dad: Hey Dear! What were you doing?

Me: Nothing just watching TV. Why did you call suddenly?

Dad: Oh yeah! I forgot to bring lunch with me in the morning because I was getting late so can you make something for me and bring it.

Me: Of course Dad! No problem! Just send me the address, I will be there in an hour.

Dad: Thanks! I will send you the address. Bye!

Me: Bye!

I ended the call and started making lunch for Dad. I thought it would be nice to make some for Jin as well because he has been very helpful to me from the moment I came to Korea. He took care of me and also helped me whenever I need his help. I changed my clothes into a nice pair.

After few minutes

After few minutes...

I packed the lunch and booked a taxi then went to Dad's office. As I entered the building, I saw a lady sitting at the reception desk. I went near there. "Umm... Excuse me! Can you tell me where is Mr. Jung's office?" I asked. "I am sorry but we can't tell you information about our employees." The lady said.

"But Mr. Jung is my father he asked me to come here." I said. "I am sorry miss but I can't help you." The lady said. "But-" I was saying something but was cut off by someone saying from behind "Let her come in. She is Mr. Jung's daughter."

I turned around and saw the man who was there with Jin last time when he came to the college. "Mr. Min! Sorry I didn't know that she was Mr. Jung's daughter or else I would have allowed her in." The lady said to Yoongi. I finally remember his name.

"Y/N follow me. I will take you to Uncle Jung's cabin." Yoongi said as I followed him to the elevator. He pressed 6 floor button and the door of lift closes.

"Thank you Yoongi oppa." I said. "Yoongi oppa?" He asked being shocked. "Yes Yoongi oppa, since you are elder than me. If you don't want me to call you that then I won't." I said getting off the elevator and walking beside him. "No, it's okay. You can call me whatever you want." He said after standing in front of a cabin.

"This is Uncle Jung's cabin. You can go in." He said while turning around and leaving. I went inside and saw Dad working at his computer. He works so much just for our family, I love him so much and I will do anything for you.