Chapter 29

6 days later...

Y/N's pov...

Tomorrow is my wedding yet I am not happy. I tried my everything to be happy. I tried imagining that I can spend nice moments with Taehyung after the wedding but I still didn't feel happy.

We are staying in a hotel near the wedding venue. Mom and Dad invited every last relative of ours, even the one who live far away from us. So dad decided to reserve the whole hotel for us and our relatives as well as Mr. Kim's relatives to stay at. Everyone is staying here except Jin. He refused to stay here and said that he had some work so it would be better if he stayed at his apartment.

I felt like everyone were happy with this marriage except me and a small part of my heart was screaming that even Jin wasn't happy with this. But why wouldn't he be happy? After all, it's his brother's wedding.

I was lost deep in my thoughts when I heard my room's door knocking. I thought it was room service so I opened the door.

It wasn't room service! It is my best friend!

"JENNIE!" I shouted and jumped on her. I hugged her tightly. I was so happy to see my best friend after so many days. I couldn't think of anything else.

"Ahh! L-let me br-breathe!" Jennie stuttered making me loose my grip on her. I slowly detached myself from her and saw Uncle Kim [Jennie's father] standing behind her with Rose.

[Note: Uncle Kim is Jennie's father and Mr. Kim is Taehyung's father]

I hugged Uncle Kim tightly and he did the same. He kissed my forehead and let go me.

"When did you come to Korea!?" I asked. "A few hours ago!" She said with a cheeky smile. "Bitch, why didn't you tell me?" I asked as hit her shoulder.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if we told this to you before!" Rose said. "You knew!?" I asked in shock as she winked at me.

"Congratulations on getting married tomorrow!" Uncle Kim said. "Thank you Uncle Kim! Did you meet the others?" I asked.

"We met your family first and then came to meet you!" He said and smiled. "You girls catch up on stuff, I will go rest!" He said and kissed our foreheads then left.

We sat on our beds and started gossiping about what all happened in the time we weren't together.

Evening...

Time went by fast and we didn't realize that it was evening now. We three were still gossiping as if I am not going to get married tomorrow.

My room's door burst open and Jisoo unnie, Lia unnie, Ryujin unnie and Lisa entered my room. "What are you fucking doing a night before your wedding!?" Lisa shouted not realizing that there was an extra person in my room.