Chapter 26

1 month later...

Y/N's pov...

I am going to Dad's office since I specifically made lunch for him, Hobi oppa, Lia unnie and Jin. I was actually free today and didn't have to go to college so I thought of making something for my family.

I directly went to Dad's cabin. He was seated on the chair while doing something on his laptop. "Hey Dad!" I said as I knocked on the door. He looked up and smiled at me.

"What are doing here?" He asked as I went closer to his table. "I made lunch for you!" I said and kept a large lunch box in front of him.

"Is it for me or the whole company?" He asked me as he saw that it was for more than one person. "For you, Hobi oppa and Lia unnie." I said.

"By the way, where are they?" I asked. "They are in a meeting right now, it will probably end in another 15 minutes!" He said. "Okay! Ask them to have lunch with you when they come! I have to go!" I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Where do you have to go?" He asked. "To Jin's office! I brought lunch for him as well!" I said as he smiled softly.

"Taehyung is also here! He told me that he was getting bored at his house so he came to office today!" Dad said as I faked a smile and went out of his cabin.

Taehyung has been acting weird since my birthday. He is trying to get closer to me. He is getting very touchy touchy with me which I don't like.

I reached Jin's cabin and went inside. Jin wasn't in his office and I think he is in the meeting with Hobi oppa and Lia unnie. I kept the lunch box on the table and sat on the chair kept near the table.

Jin's pov...

The meeting finally ended and now I am going back to my cabin while Yoongi is following me. Well he is my secretary now so he has to.

"Did you write everything that had been said in the meeting?" I asked him. "Yes!" He replied. "Okay good! Take a printout of it and give it to me!" I said as he went the other way to take prints.

I was on my way to my cabin when I heard something from the janitor room. The room was open but it should have been locked. I mean we shifted the janitor room to another floor so no one should have been in that room. I opened that door and the scene in front of my eyes disgusted me.

Taehyung and one of my female employee were making out. Taehyung was kissing her like no tomorrow and running his hands over her body which was almost naked while she had her hand on Taehyung's member as he was shirtless.

I turned my face to the other side not wanting to see that. "Taehyung!" I shouted still not looking at them. I felt them wearing their clothes so I turned to look at them.

I glared at both of them as they hung their head low. "I want you in my cabin in 10 minutes!" I said to Taehyung and rushed out of there.

I was angry! No, I was furious! Taehyung is engaged and yet he is fucking around different girls! I can't believe it! Asshole! This is the second time I caught him cheating on Y/N.

I angrily pushed the door of my cabin and entered. My heart stopped beating when I suddenly saw Y/N sitting in my cabin innocently. My anger disappeared as soon as I saw her.

She stood up as soon as she noticed me staring at her. She looked beautiful as usual. But something caught my eyes. She was wearing the pendant I gave her.

"Hey!" Y/N said making me get out of my imaginary world. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I continued walking towards my table.

"I brought lunch for you!" She said with and pointed at the lunch box kept on the table. "Is there something special today!?" I asked as I sat on my chair and she followed me, standing beside my chair.