Chapter 25

Next day...

At night...

Y/N's pov...

It is my birthday today and it feels like everyone forgot about it. No one in the college or in my house wished me. I feel like crying since no one remembers it.

"Y/N! Wanna watch a movie with us?" Hobi oppa asked as he was sat on the couch with everyone else but I was really angry at him for not remembering my birthday.

"I would rather die than watch a movie with you!" I said angrily. "Woah! Woah! From where are you getting this attitude!? I am your elder brother have some respect!" He said.

"Being my elder brother you didn't remember one important day of my life!" I shouted at him. "What do you mean Y/N!?" Dad asked me. I was angry at him as well but I couldn't say anything to him. How can Mom and Dad forget the day they gave me birth!?

"Nothing Dad! Just nothing!" I said and ran upstairs to my room. I opened my room's door and entered it. I saw a box kept on my bed. It was wrapped in a gift wrapper.

They remembered!!

I opened the box and saw a beautiful dress. I touched the dress and smiled to myself as decided to go down to thank them. I turned around but already saw them standing near my door.

I gave all of them a big hug. "Why did you act like you didn't remember!?" I asked them. "It wouldn't have been a surprise if we didn't act like we didn't know!" Lia unnie said.

"Now get ready, we are going to have dinner at a restaurant. Wear the dress we gifted you just now." Mom said as she softly held my cheeks in her palm and kissed my forehead.

"My little princess finally turned 20!" Dad said and kissed my forehead. "Get ready Y/N or else we will be late." Hobi said and closed the room's door.

I felt happy knowing that my family cares about me more then I thought. I just love them so much. I just happy they remembered my birthday. I didn't really need the gift but I will just go with the flow.

I took out the dress from the box so that I could see the dress completely. It was just beautiful! I always wanted to wear something like this but never found it. I actually never tried to find it since I don't really go for shopping.

I saw a necklace in the box as well. It matched with the dress. I liked it! It has a nice design and texture but it was big.