Chapter 3

Jin's pov...

"I don't have any cameras over here but why did you guys come here?" Uncle Jung asked.

"We thought we could take you to the office since we were passing by your house." I said. "Well that is very thoughtful of you but I took a leave today from the office." He replied. "Whhaaattt!? You never take a leave from office, the why did you take it today?" Jimin asked being curious.

"My daughter is coming back from USA, so I have to receive her from the airport." Uncle Jung said. "Y/N is coming back?" "You have a daughter?" Me and Jimin asked together.

"Yes Jimin, I have a daughter and yes Jin, Y/N is coming back. Now if you will excuse me, I need to receive my daughter from the airport" Uncle Jung said while going near his car.

"Uncle Jung I can take you to the airport. Even I want to meet Y/N. It's been years since I last saw her." I said. "No need child. You can meet her later, she is not going to go anywhere and I also don't want to trouble you. You guys should go to the office now." Uncle Jung said.

"Uncle Jung please we will take you to the airport. In this way we can ask Mr. Kim for a leave. He will never say no to us if it's you who we are helping." Jimin said making his puppy eyes so that Uncle Jung agrees and he did.

We sat in the car and were going to the airport. I was driving while Uncle Jung was seated beside me and Jimin was seated behind me.

"Uncle Jung, how come you never told me that you had a daughter? I am working with you from past 1 year and you never told me this neither did Hobi hyung." Jimin said making a pouty face.

"You never asked me if I had a daughter and Hobi might have not said it to you because he knows your flirty nature." Uncle Jung said while I laughed.

"Hahaha, very funny." Jimin said in a sarcastic tone. "Jin hyung how do you know Uncle Jung's daughter." Jimin asked. "I met Y/N when she was 9 years old and I was 19 years old. When Uncle Jung shifted to Korea he brought his whole family with him that's why I know Y/N. I used to take her to a park, play with her and carry her. But later Uncle Jung sent his family to USA for studies." Uncle Jung nodded while Jimin made an 'Ohhhh' sound and rested his back on the seat.

We reached the airport and came out of the car and stood there waiting for Y/N to come out. A car was parked behind ours and Uncle Park came out of it.

What is he doing here!?

He came to Uncle Jung in a hurry and said "Jung I am not late right? They didn't arrive yet?" "No you are not late." Uncle Jung said while Uncle Park sighed in relief.

I asked "Uncle Park what are you doing here?" "My daughter is also coming with Jung's daughter but why are you here?" Uncle Park said. "I just wanted to accompany Uncle Jung."

He nodded and then his eyes caught Jimin's. "Why the hell is Jimin here?" Uncle Park asked in an angry tone. "Come on Uncle Park. I can be here. Why do you always get angry when you see me? I am not that bad you know." Jimin said. "Yeah, you are not bad, YOU ARE WORST!" Uncle Jung said.

Let me tell you guys something. Jimin and Uncle Park never get along. Uncle Park doesn't like Jimin at all because of Jimin's flirty nature that's why both of them end up having an argument.

"Park calm down. Jimin is here to only accompany me nothing else." Uncle Jung said. "Ok, I am calm" Uncle Park said then he pointed towards Jimin and said "YOU! Don't even talk to my daughter or even try to come close to her." "As if I am dying to meet your daughter." Jimin said while rolling his eyes.

I hit him on his head and whisper shouted "Don't roll your eyes. He is elder than you. Respect him." "Woah! You can see that I am rolling my eyes but you can't see him talking to me as if I am some kind of shit." Jimin whispered.