Chapter 18

Y/N's pov...

1 week later...

Me and Taehyung have been the same after the engagement. A few of our classmates got to know about us but it didn't bother me that much.

Right now I am in college, sitting and having lunch with everyone else in the cafeteria. Today is the last day before two months of summer vacation.

"Did you hear that our professor is retiring?" Lisa asked me, Jungkook and Rose. "Yeah, I heard about that." Rose said.

"I really didn't want him to leave. He is one of the best professors present in this college." I said.

I suddenly felt cold water being poured on my head. I stood up and turned around before that person can make me fully wet. I saw Hwasa smirking while holding a water bottle.

I ran my hand through my hair and glared at her. "What the fuck is your problem?" Lisa shouted ready to throw her hands on Hwasa.

I stopped Lisa and glared at Hwasa. "What do you want now?" I asked. "Heard you got engaged to Taehyung?" She asked.

"Yeah! So?" I replied. "Don't you know he is mine?" Hwasa asked angrily as I saw Taehyung coming our way from the door.

"Look there, Taehyung is right there, why don't you ask him why he agreed to this marriage?" I said as I folded my hands to my chest.

Taehyung came towards us and saw my wet hair. "What happened here?" He asked. "Hwasa got to know about our engagement and she claims that you belong to her." I said.

"Why did you get engaged to her?" Hwasa asked Taehyung. "Why can't I get engaged to her? I like her so I got engaged to her!" Taehyung said while shrugging his shoulders.

"She is a bitch. She won't help you with your needs like I can. She can't pleasure you like I can. Plus didn't you see how your brother looks at her." Hwasa said making me more mad.

"Yah! What do you mean?" I asked angrily. "Oh please! Stop acting so innocent in front of everyone! I know you might be fucking around with Kim Seok-jin and then marrying Taehyung! Do you think I didn't see how Jin looks at you with love and care? Do you think I didn't see that same thing in your eyes for him?" She said making me furious. I couldn't contain my anger now. So I slapped her on her cheek.

"What the fuck!" She yelled as she straightened herself

"What the fuck!" She yelled as she straightened herself. I held her collar and pulled her closer.

"Listen carefully, you don't like me because I am engaged to Taehyung, I get it but if you dare say anything more disgusting about my relation with Jin then I will make sure you won't see the next morning. My and Jin's relation is none of your concern plus our relation is completely pure. I care about him and he does the same for me. We are just good friends, nothing else." I said as I let go of her collar and took my bag then went to my class.