Chapter 50

Y/N's pov...

After lunch...

Me and Jin went back to his cabin while Yoongi oppa went to his. I was really angry after seeing Jessie so close to Jin.

I remember Jin telling me that Jessie was just his friend but by the way they talked, it didn't seem like they were just friends.

I calmed down after thinking about tasty food because I didn't want to show Jin that I was angry. I took a seat near his table while he took his seat.

"I don't think I can come to Jessie's party tonight. Me and the others were planning to have a sleepover at Rose's house since it's been long time that we didn't do anything together." I explained but he didn't say anything for a while.

"Jessie was so happy and invited both of us specially. We can't just ignore her homecoming party because you want to go to your friend's house!" Jin said which made me angry.

He saw with how much care and love Jessie invited us for her party but he couldn't with how much love I made his lunch! He ignored my lunch and went out to have lunch but he wants me to ignore my friend and go to his so called best friend's house.

"But I want to go to Rose's house!" I said but it sounded more like a demand coming from a baby. "We will first go to Jessie's party then you can go to Rose's house if you are not tired." He said and I nodded since I don't want to start arguing with him.

We went home early today to get ready for Jessie's party. I didn't have many party wear dresses so I just wore the one I liked. Jin changed into another suit.

I wonder how many suits he has? I mean I saw his closet and he has a good number or I can say a very good number of suits but whenever we go to a party or something, I get to see new suits which I haven't seen before. I feel like he is obsessed with his suits since he got so many suits and I usually see him in suits.

I quickly got ready and went down to see Jin waiting for me.

He looked at me and I could feel his eyes travelling all over my body

He looked at me and I could feel his eyes travelling all over my body. Why isn't he saying anything? Just say something for God's sake!

"Let's go!" He said and I looked at him exit the apartment. Seriously? He didn't even compliment me! This is sooo not him! He would even compliment me when I wear simple clothes and now when I put an effort in getting ready he doesn't even compliment me! Is this because of that Jessie!? No, I shouldn't think something like that!