Chapter 53

Jin's pov...

I am very excited today. Y/N is still angry at me and I have been trying everything to persuade her to forgive me and nothing worked.

Yoongi gave me an idea to take Y/N on a vacation more like a honeymoon since we haven't gone on our honeymoon after the wedding.

I took his idea seriously and I booked a 5 days vacation in Paris after 3 days. I know Y/N always wished to go to Paris as she mentioned it sometimes when we were having a normal conversation. I can't wait to tell this to Y/N and I hope she forgives me after this. I forgot to say that I am also going to confess my love for Y/N on this vacation. Fuck this challenge which Y/N gave me. I don't care about it anymore.

I reached home and entered the apartment. It was unusually very silent. "I am home." I shouted but didn't receive any reply. Wait, she isn't talking to me. How can I forget!

I took of coat and tie while sitting on the couch. I poured myself a glass of water and started drinking it. I heard footsteps making me look towards the stairs.

What the fuck!

I choked on my water when I saw what Y/N was wearing

I choked on my water when I saw what Y/N was wearing. Fuck. Her curves are making my pants tight. But why is she wearing such a... Sexy dress. She never wore those kind of dress. She shouldn't even have these type of dresses!

She spared me a glance and walked towards the main door. She is so not going out of this house with that dress on.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I got off the couch and held her wrist to stop her from going out. "Outside." She said and I clenched my teeth her reply.

"Where exactly?" I asked through my clenched teeth. "Dinner." She replied making me more angry. I know she wouldn't go on dinner alone, she is going with someone.

"With whom?" I asked and she jerked her wrist from my hand. "Why do you care?" She asked and glared at me. "Because I am your husband!" I said more like shouted. "I thought you had forgotten that you were my husband when you were with Jessie." She replied.

"Y/N, for God's sake. It was just a prank and I am only asking you with whom you are going on dinner with! It's not a big deal!" I said and she sighed. "Eric." She replied and forwarded towards the door.

Eric? The same guy I had a deal with yesterday. They were friends from college. Is she going to be alone with him? Why is she going alone? I can't let her go like this.

"Y/N, go and change your clothes first then go to dinner." I said more like ordered her to. She turned around and glared at me. "I don't want to change. I like this dress." She said and turned around again walking away.

"Y/N wait!" She didn't even bother to look at me as she exited the apartment. I sighed taking my suit coat from the couch and wearing it. I won't let her go like that alone.