Chapter 13

Y/N's pov...

Next day...

I woke up with a headache. It feels like I will pass out any moment now. I slowly got off the bed and carefully went downstairs. I saw Hobi oppa in the kitchen so I went to him.

"You are awake!" He said as he looked at me. "What happened yesterday!?" I asked pressing my hand to my hand because of the extreme pain.

"First drink this lemon water!" He said while passing me a glass of lemon water. I took it and drank it in one sip. I was really thirsty plus I needed lemon water because of my condition. After a few seconds my headache was gone.

"What happened yesterday!?" I asked again. "You were drunk!" He said as I regained the memory of Jackson forcing me to drink and dance.

"Then!?" I asked. "Then, Jin hyung found you and got you back home." Hobi hyung said. "Oh!" I said scratching my head to remember something. My eyes widened as I remembered that I...

I KISSED JIN!!

"Oh shit!" I said and ran back to my room and went inside the washroom. I looked at myself through the mirror.

The memories of yesterday night started flooding in my mind. I remember Jin putting me inside his car and driving off. I was getting hot so I started removing my clothes but he stopped me. THANK YOU JIN FOR BEING A GENTLEMAN! I kissed his neck and even bit it. I sat on his lap and kissed him when he stopped his car to push me away. I can't remember what happy after that. HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID!? WHAT WILL HE THINK ABOUT ME! HOW WILL I FACE HIM AFTER WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT!

I washed my face to get rid of those thoughts but I couldn't. Somehow I managed to take a shower and went downstairs to have breakfast with everyone.

"Y/N, you need to go and give the invitation cards to Mr. Kim, Jin, Jungkook, and Lisa." Dad said while having his breakfast.

NO! NOT JIN!!

"Why me?" I asked. "Because I have to go and give it to our relatives and also Jungkook and Lisa are your friends so you should give it to them." Dad said.

"Can you or Hobi oppa give it to Mr. Kim!?" I hesitantly asked. "Hobi has other works to do and as I said, I need to go to our other relatives houses." Dad said while all I could do is sigh.

I got ready to go to Mr. Kim's house. Dad sent me Mr. Kim's address and now I am standing in front of his mansion. The guards opened the door and I went inside.

I was trying to find my way to the living room when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see it was Taehyung.

"Woah! Hey there Y/N! What makes you visit our house? Did you miss me or something?" He asked winking at me. WHEN WILL HE STOP FLIRTING. "First, this is not a house, it is a fucking mansion! Second, I would never miss a person like you." I said scoffing.

"Oh my god, Y/N! Why would you say something like that!? My heart is in pain because of you." He said putting his palm on the left side of his chest acting like it will burst. I lightly slapped his arm indicating him to stop joking.

"Okay! But seriously, why are you here?" He asked straightening himself. "Where are Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" I asked. "They are in the living room with Lisa, Jungkook, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung." He said.

"Lisa and Jungkook are here?" I asked. "Yup! All of us were drunk yesterday night so Namjoon hyung brought all of here. Now follow me. I will take you to them." He said turning around and going somewhere while I quietly followed him.

I entered the living room only to see Mrs. Kim doing something on her mobile while Namjoon oppa, Jungkook and Lisa were playing some game. Mr. Kim and Jin were discussing about their business.