Summer time bitches 🍑💰

Hi my name is Octavia and I'm 16 but I was 15 when my dad passed and my brother Dartain that 18 he was 17 when dad passed away . My dad pasted away because he was a blood and he made a sale with a crip and they killed my dad I mean shit happen but fuck . My mom she a drunk junkie whore she couldn't stay clean so she walked out of our life's .

2 year later

It's the morning of the last day of school I got up and put my black ripped jeans and my black and red playboy hoodie on and then I put my long black hair in two braid and then I walk out the bathroom and was looking for my black and red air force's. My brother walks in my bedroom and he said " aye sis listen so I'm having a party tonight invite everyone you know no lame people fr fr " "ight  bro I got you " " o yea sis here I have a cart and some nic for you here you go " " thank you bro I'm great full for you right now and all was I love you big bro " " I love you too little sis here your black and red air force's " " thank you " . I hurried and put them on and I ran out the door . I walked to the corner where I all was meet my bestie Rue Bennett for school she come walking up to me screaming " damm my best friends is so fine " " so are you too boo"