2 hour later

I was in my bedroom and I heard a knock on the door I get up and open it and his fine ass is at my bedroom doors fez asked " hey can I come in and smoke with you " " hell yea " we smoked about 3 blunts . I get a call from Nate saying he wanted me to make a deal with him right now I said yes that more money in my pocket I tell him I will be over there in 10 min and I get off the phone and fez asked " who was that " I told him " it was Nate he wants me to sell to him again" fez said " word let me slide with you so there ain't no funny business " . We get in the car we are there in the matter for 2 mins I text Nate and said" here 160 " he run out and handed me the 160 and I hand him his shit and left . And once we left fez was acting weird because Nate was flirting with me I didn't say anything . We get home I open the door and I went to my room and he went to his room ...

Next day

It was 2:30 pm when i finally woke up I looked at my phone and I seen a text from the group chat and it was a text saying hey we have some business we need to take care of whatever I invite rue over so we can get fucked up . She was here in the matter of 2 sec she gets here and she has 2 bottles of Hennessy and vodka and we drunk them two bottle and smokes 3 blunt and did 3 perks and rue green out on the fourth blunt so I start getting fucked up by myself .