🤬Fuck this shit 😡

I'm about 6 months pregnant and I'm big asf but I can still  do half the stuff I could do before . Me and Fez been doing  good I'm happy he's happy. Nothing  really has  been  happen the streets still cold but out of no where I get this weird feeling like something bad is about to happen it's not the baby's cuz it's kicking like crazy. We hear a knock me and fez was in bed half naked I was wears some boxers and fez just had boxers on and ash was in his bedroom playing 2k .

I look at fez and I said " baby that how 12 knock " " shit " he hurry and put the drug down the toilet" ash get everything and take it to the bathroom.everyone runs back into the bed me next thing u kno we hear the door get bussed open it was about 50 cops they came into the bed room they pulled fez out bed and he was screaming " DONT HURT SHE IS PREGNANT." Then they got me out of bed they told us to put some clothes on I throw on some sweat pants and a hoodie fez throw on the same ash was no where to be found I'm pretty sure he snuck out his bedroom window so the cops won't take him to the state . They put me and fez in hand cuffs and they search everywhere in the house and couldn't find anything but me and him was still going jail for fight and having guns in the house. 

They told us that we can kiss one more time fez said something that broke my heart " baby listen I love your the best person I could ask for you will be a great mother and if I don't get out in time I wanted to ask if you could name the baby if it's a girl rose and if it's a boy Dutch and we will be the best parents ever we will get thru this your the most realest girl I ever met and if I'm gone please don't find no one else ur everything I could wish for ," " fez baby I love you so much and I will do anything to make sure our baby knows who u are and yes I will name the baby that please take care of ur self." They walked into a out the house they put us in different cop car I started crying bc I don't kno if I could do this without him I looked out the window and I seen him crying that broke me now because that my baby bro that my love of my life now he gone I can't do it .

So I get to the jail the cops walked me in there they took my mugshot and I got the pod number I was staying in A60 they told me that I have to be in her for a month and that I can get phone calls but I can't call other people in jail I was broken I felt stupid.

I'm been in here for a good few weeks it sucks because I want fez to tell me I'm going to be ok. " Octavia you have a call" I walk over to the phone and it's ash " hello" " hey oct " " ash I'm so sorry where are you are you ok have you ate who are you with " " oct I'm ok I been working I bought the baby stuff and put food in the house and I talked to fez early." " how is he is ash " " oct he sounded broken he wanted to call you but they won't let him but so I called and you have about 3 more weeks in here and you can get out I already put all put the baby stuff in your room and some in dart room but talking about dart he is moving in with rue and he hardly came around after you got lock up but I love you and see you in 3 weeks" " I love you to ash and thank you and please take care for your self and start small then work up till I get out and be safe " I hung up the phone went to my bunk and went to sleep.