😏O shit he is fine 😩

We get to the car that office uncuffs me and there was a little boy in the back seat with a face tat and this tall green eyes shaved head and a red beard now he is fine . My brother started saying there names " aye sis this is ashtray he pointed at the boy in the back seat and this is Fezco " I popped off and said " Fezco hey get the fuck out my seat lil bro " " damn ight shawty " those words have me butterflies. " hey oct there going to stay with us to make more business of that cool " " yea that cool business been hella slow tho fr fr aye did you get some gas " " yea but no blunts wraps " Fez say " aye If you stop at the corner store where I work I can get them " " ight bet that bro " so we pull up to the store and ash and fez gets out the car I asked dart ". Hey bro don't get mad but how old is fez " aye yo he is 17 and does my little sister have a crush on my homie " yea I think he cute but that yo homie " " shit I will pimp that nigga out to you if you get me with rue please"

"O shit bet that up " now don't get me wrong but he is kinda cute but he is a hole walking red flag he just look like he breaks heart but idk if that true but I feel like it is I mean I would like to be with him but sum seem off about him . I was thinking to myself . Ash and fez gets back into the car and said " aye guys I hope blueberry " " yea that the only flavors my sis smokes " " o word " said fez . They started playing song by king von fuck yo man, don't play that , take her to the o , and then they played Boosie badazz beat it up , set it off . Then we made it home.