😉Im free 😉

I served my one month I call a cab to take me to the house I knocked on the door Ash opens the door he gives me a hug " I missed you so much I'm sorry I missed your 16 birthday let me make it up to you " " you already did " " Ash wtf you mean I did " " well I used your credit card and I bought a iPhone but I bought u the 12 pro and I put time on it " " you little fucker ash but I love you." We walk in Ash stopped me and looked at me " how are you oct " " I'm hurt I'm scared nervous  how long is fez locked up for " " 2 months but till he gets out I will take care of you and help you with anything you need." " ash I can take care of myself but thank you"

The 2 month  went by fast fez gets out the next Friday but I'm going to have this baby this Wednesday around 12:30.  It's Tuesday morning I walked in to the kitchen to make breakfast I look at the time it is 9:00 am I get out the pancake mix and everything we might need I felt like I pee on myself I look down and my water broke. I yelled as loud as I can " ASH CALL 911 MY WATER JUST BROKE" ash runs out the room he on the phone the next thing you kno the ambulance people where carrying me to the back of the ambulance they put me in there they let ash come with me.

We arrived at the hospital they rushed me into a room they made me but this robe on so it is easier to push the baby out. The doctor comes in and say " So ms Octavia you might have this baby tonight is there anyone you would want to call." " no sir just me and my boyfriend little brother " about ten minutes later 2 nurses came in and the guy doctor was standing at where my feet where ash was holding my hand laying on my chest telling me I will be ok the guy doctor said push I push I did about 3 more time I hear a loud cry ash is jumping up in down it made me happy that he was happy.

But I was still sad that fez was not here to see this happen or anything ash cuts the.  The Bilko cord Ash said " oct it's a girl  what do you want to name her" " I want to name her Marie rose Bailie "

Me and the baby came  home  Tuesday Ash was already at the house getting everything ready ash call me " hey oct Noah over here and he won't get out the house ." " I will deal with it when I get there be outside please ." I pull into the driveway and Ash is standing at the front door and I see Noah standing right beside him and it pissed me off . I get out the car and I grab Marie and her car seat and he diaper bag I walk to the front door ash takes the diaper bag and sat it in the living room I sat the car seat on the couch and Ash went over there and sat with Marie I walk to the front door and I smacked the shit out of