The best i had in a few months 😩

Fez came and knocked on my bedroom door to see if I wanted to smoke now I'm hella sober so it would be nice . Well he come in and rolls a fat blunt all I could do is starring at his lips . I accidentally said it out loud " I wish You could kiss me " when I realized that I said that I start blushing hella bad . Fez stold up and started walking my way and he back me up on the wall and he said " if I kiss you belong to me you are mine your body is mine " before i could say anything he kissed me roughly .

He start kissing me up and down my neck he picks me up and throw me on the bed and he start low taking my clothes off he started with my shirt he take it off and throw it cross the room and then started taking my bra off and then start kissing my boobs omg he sucked on my nipples that the best feel ever I thought to my myself he throw my bra across my room and then he start taking my underwear off with his teeth . Then he start licking me he was hitting all the right spot and it feels good he put 3 fingers in and he start going fast and it felt good he pulled it out and started sucking on his fingers . He slide in and he going fast and hard and he living Hickeys and bruise from grabbing me " open you mouth for daddy " I did what I was told and he spit in my mouth I'm moaning loud and loud so is he and it turn me on that he is moaning in my ear.

He started bitting my neck Ong that made my pussy even more wet . I started sucking on his neck and I left maybe 6 big ass one on his neck and his chest. " damn mamas this pussy better be mine and only mine " fez said moaning " "and your dick better be mine too " " trust me baby it is after I nut in you . You can't cum till I tell you to ok baby girl" he flips me over in doggy style he grab my hair and with his other hand he held a gun to my head and start fucking the shit out of me god damn I need this dick everyday I said to my self. " on the count of 3 you can cum " "1 2 3" we both moan loud asf we both fell over naked feeling good .