❤️‍🩹I miss him more then anything ❤️‍🩹

I missed my baby so much we go to the bedroom I want to lay this pussy on him but I can't bc of Marie I don't want to do that kind of stuff in front of her because that weird af. I text Ash and see if he awake

Lil bro Ash
Hey ash will you watch Marie for a  hour she asleep I will pay you back bc ur phone about to go off tomorrow.

Lil bro ash
Yea I will oct you don't have to pay me and thank you for being with my brother he really does love you make him happy more then anything in this world and you had his baby and if he start lacking I will step up and I will be the best uncle / brother Marie ever has and I kno it's hard bc your 17 now and he 18 but listen I'm proud of you so I'm is dart even tho you haven't talked to him you should.

I walk in his room and I hand him the baby and I thank him everything this boy say made me happy and I was lucky to have a lil bro like him in my life I ever understand anything in my life till I meet fez now I have a kid that I need to worry about I mean shit I will still sale weed and shit but not that Huge shit bc I have a kid and I don't want to mess up and lose her cuz I would die mentally that my lil baby. She my angle sent from my dad and I believe that he sent me this baby so I can slow down and don't fuck up anymore but I kno my dad would be happy that I had a baby at 17 but he will be proud of how mentally strong I am .

I go back into the room and I sat in fez lap " daddy you kno I missed you so much when you came home my pussy throbbed  for you I sat in jail thinking about how when we get out I was going to lay this pussy on you ."
" damn baby girl you want this dick don't you " I started kissing him I was grinding on and I felt his big buddy down there starting getting hard and that make me go crazy he got tired of that he flipped me on my back and started kissing me neck and started kissing me he pulled down my boxers and he start rubbing my clit back and forth and I was losing it felt so good " FUCK DADDY " he kept on and then he started eating it that made me throw my head back and closing my eyes he smacked my Thighs that made me go even crazier " daddy stop teasing and fuck me "
He stops and he slips it in " holy shit baby got damn this pussy so good " I felt the orgasm building up I let out a loud Moan so did he " daddy go harder " as I said that he grab my neck and start going harder I can't take it but it felt good " stop running and take this dick I ain't playing with you "  I told me to open my mouth so he can spit in it I do as I told . He flips me over and start beating my pussy the fuck up he had one hand in my hair pulling it and In the other he was holding my hips .
A minute later we both come we let out a loud Moan we lay down . Fez puts my boxer back on with my t shirt and he thru his boxer on and he went to go get Marie from .

From big daddy
Imagine sent

Looks mamas look at Ash and Marie.

Me
Aww look at my little two  baby's .

From big daddy

Wow what about me ?

Me
Come get in bed with me and her.