🍺Party time 🍺

Dart asked out rue and she said yes . I said " aye there a party tonight who wants to slide with me " everyone said they wanted to go so I mean a win win for me I go to my room and put on This pink shirt glitter spaghetti strap dress on and my white heels and I put my hair in to half way braided and I put on some makeup but not a lot I just need something to make my light blue eyes pop . There a knock on the door everyone is ready so everyone gets in the car we are listening to some freaky ass music I like the shit so I don't care . We get to the party everyone is drinking but only one person was not drinking and it was fez he was just being boring so I walk over to him and look at him and said " would you like to dance " " yea" I grab his hand and he followed me in the house I walk up to the dj who I know he was a buddy of my dad  I said him " aye yo Bobby will you play red nose please " " yea I will  get to into it " so I walk back to where he was and my song came on and I was throwing ass on him he was holding my hips and I get off him and I start dancing like crazy this dude get behind me and start throw his dick on me fez get mad and he push me out the way and started beating the shit out the dude I yelled at him he stopped and everyone leaves the party my brother going to rue and me and fez and ash is going home .  When we get home I go to my room and I just wanted someone to cuddle me I hear a knock on my door and it was ash " hey ash wussup " " can you help me with sum" " yea wussup " " look fez is still mad I think he likes you and will you ask him if he will smoke with you " " yea let me change my clothes" I throw some backwood boxer on and a white spaghetti strap tank top and I throw my hair in a mess bun and knocked on fez door . He opens it he looked like he was crying the way he said it broke my heart " hey fez would you like to smoke with me " " nah leave me tf alone" he slams the door in my face I walk back to my room I felt this cold gut feeling I just layed in bed with all the lights off and locked my door there a little knock at my door I didn't open it but he did he picked my lock I was laying in bed playing on my phone fez walks in and say " hey look I'm sorry how I talk to you You didn't deserve that and I'm really sorry would you like to smoke with me " " um sure" we smoked 4 blunts he fall asleep in my bed I stayed up and watched him sleep because I kno this won't happen again I turn off my lamp and layed down I woke up and fez was on his phone but he was cuddling me and I still acted like I was asleep he kiss me on the forehead and say " your so beautiful and I want you to love me but I can't handle myself around you. Your everything I wished for and I can't let you slip away " my alarm started going off for me to get to work no one know where I work not even my bother it's this going to be sad to say is that I'm a part time plug and the other time I'm a stripper no one in my family kno.

So I get my bag that has my clothes in it for my shows I get in the shower I shave my legs I put on my coconut body wash and shampoo and conditioner. I get out dry my body off put on some Nike pro black shorts and a white tee shirt I but my hair in a bun wet so it will be half way curly I walk out the bathroom I started putting my make up in my bag and I put my perfume and my  lotion in my bag . Fez asked me " hey where you going "  I had to think quick on my ass " Um I'm hangout with a friend then we are going to a party see you tonight" " yeah"