53.

Gun's POV:

Singto chose a date where all of us were free for a week. No schedule, no anything.

And he suggested us to go on a trip to an island and do his proposal there.

I can feel them being uncomfortable just the fact that me and P'Off will stay in the same circle of friends for now or maybe in the near future.

I already expected that much. Just the fact that Singto is friends with them is enough. And now P'New and P'Tay who's the closest to P'Off, in my opinion.

There's now way I wouldn't meet him any day.

There's no way I'll put myself first when it's about my friends. I think I can set aside my feelings for now. I don't want to think anything but the success of this proposal.

We shared rooms after we arrived. It's already decided who'll be our roommates is before we came here.

Yanna and me will stay with P'New, Singto and Krist, Jane and Daniel, and P'Tay, P'Off and P'Arm.

I feel sorry for P'Tay and P'New though, but they'll eventually find a way to be together. I won't even be surprised if I woke up in the middle of the night and I won't find him sleeping in other bed. There's nothing to worry.

"Papa, we'll go swimming?" Yanna asked immediately when we came inside the room.

I put our luggage down and smiled at her.

"Of course. But we will do it later" I replied.

"But Yanna, you know the reason why we're here, right?" P'New asked who immediately lay down on the other bed.

"Of course, it's for Uncle Singto's proposal!" She exclaimed and even lifted her arms. We chuckled.

(the room would look like this

(the room would look like this. Cr. Pinterest)

"But it's also nice taking a break like this" I said and walked to open the glass door.

The refreshing breeze that suddenly crossed my face. I can't help but to smile how beautiful the scenery is.

The way how it beautifully shine in a different colors. The trees dancing through the wind with our hair. People walking, swimming and doing their business.

"Wow! It's pretty!" Yanna looks even more excited. P'New lifted her with his arms.

I smiled. It's Yanna's first time going on a resort here in Thailand. And I'm glad she likes it here and wouldn't complain.