Yan MalPhilIndo p3

(this is going to be active again I think- hey hi all you lovely readers)

Tw: heavy topics on murder and details about self deaths (;-; i don't want yall to be angy)

Recap!

"...Ah- wonderful, im haunted by 3 dorks... Just wonderful- But hey, they do look nice." The forum you were on said that the 3 committed self death, but most people who have done that don't tend to stay on the mortal plane. "Were you guys murdered?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly, something was up with how the boys died, and even if you don't believe in paranormal shit- something was shining through and you had to figure out how to deal with it. You did more searching, seeing more 'Passed by self hanging' and 'Increased pill intake', it didn't feel right to you, hell you didn't even like solving crime, but you needed to get this out of your head so the ghost boys would leave you alone.

It was almost time for your class, sighing you placed your laptop and phone in its respective bag, looking around the room again before staring back at the tree, one way or another, you were going to get them to be free.

"Im going to class... I dunno if you 3 can follow me or not- but don't cause trouble where I am.... I will most likely ask the professors what happened to you guys- something doesn't add up..."

You headed of to your class, looking up more info on your phone, not really noticing the 3 floating behind you as you walked, you were interesting to them- you were the first to actually try and find who the hell murdered them. Though this attachment was more than just intrigue, they decided they would protect you, and you alone, anyone else in danger had to fend for themselves.

As the day went by, you aske professors about what happened, though most of the time getting a metaphorical brick wall shoved in your face, it wasn't fun searching for things alone- it was more of a pain in the ass. Yet, one wall seemed oddly suspicious, the one professor you had asked was purposefully dodging to question, while other professors would drop the 'They were nice students, I don't know why they would do it...'

After you made it back to your room, you pulled up the little notes form and searched up the professors crime record, if he had one- and indeed he did, voluntary manslaughter, though the charge was dropped, the victim's family still tried to get the man imprisoned. Reading the reports and details gave you the shivers, but also the fact you were still crowded by the 3 ghost boys.

"Oi! Shoo for a bit- or at least get a few feet away- ghosts are said to be cold- if I get sick then Bela will have to take care of me and then id be halted from doing research-"

The only reason the boys decided to leave you alone is because they didn't want someone to take care of you, they wanted to care for you, no one else should. Although, they decided to chat using the notepad, doing little nicknames for themselves like 'Mal' or 'Phil', it was easier to know who was talking to you.

[Time skip]

It took a full hour to get most of the details from both the previous charge against the professor and the current details from the boy's death report, how you got these was beyond your knowledge, but if it would get your dorm to be free from ghosts then so be it.

"Why didn't you just haunt the professor- mess with his stuff and call him out- would make him go insane and then get sent to a mental facility."

Phil: 'That's the problem, there would have been more victims if we did that! And that would include you- because you were asking about it.'

You sighed, seeing the point of it, you didn't want to die, and considering that the professor was already questioned about it- you were probably next. There was a knock on your door a few minutes after doing more searching, you got up and looked out the peep hole, a shiver going down your spine at the sight of the professor, and he didn't look to happy...

You closed your laptop and hid it away with your phone, getting one of the english textbooks and placing it on the floor opened up to the page that was for 'homework', going back to the door and ever so slightly opening it, only enough to hear out of it.

"What do you need, sir? Or are you worried something might happen to me for being in this room?"

It was a bit of a tease, but you wanted him to know you knew what he had done, and that you weren't going to even let him in, let alone touch you or your items. He had changed slightly, shifting uneasily in nervousness due to you knowing things, though it was more for the feeling of being maliciously watched- he didn't like it.

"Get some work done for my class please, I know it is the first week, but you are already falling behind."

"ah, are you sure? Because I never received any work except for the reading check, which I am doing now. I think you are mistaking me for an older classmate..."

You checked every morning with other students about classwork and things from classes you shared or had after them, so you clearly caught his bluff. You waved him off and closed the door, locking it silently and letting him continuously knock and shout about the things you are doing- which you denied doing by voicing about why would you search up random deaths, not something you were known for in highschool.

Finally he had left, leaving you alone with your trio of ghosts to continue searching and writing to each other about things that happened, finding other smaller manslaughters that went under a cold case due to not enough evidence, even if it was from the same area. There were so many victims that all had murder self deaths and almost all the same pills or noose tie maneuvers- of course nooses looked the same in certain areas, but the nooses were different in the fact that the rope was frayed around the loop, like someone was trying to tear it to break free.

You stared at the imagery, your eyes clouding at the memory of your friend in the tree that one day, they were the reason you had left home to go to college, it was painful to remember. You shut your laptop and placed it in your bag, putting on a jacket and placing your phone in its pocket, going out of your room after locking it and going for a walk to clear your mind, heading towards the nearby cemetery, because it would be nice to try and find the 3 boys that were there, maybe find something they can attach to physically so you can see them or something.

"why did you have to leave me behind, you said you were going to stay with me no matter what..."

(1212 words)