Black and White Love: England x reader.

You were visiting England, mainly London, you were there for a museum trip, you went as a tourist, but you were actually an art student on a quest to find the right painting, mainly the design, you didnt see colors, so you rarely used the rainbow of colors, you were just as grey scale as everyone else.

After a while you found the right painting and did a sketch of a character in the style it had. It wasnt much, but it was just a messy sketch, you hummed softly and added small details, going with your own ideals and making a very sturdy man that had some English attributes.(coughs in england) you felt a presence behind you but didnt mind, you were surrounded by people, after a bit you were twitchy, something either felt really awkward or bad about this man- "e-excuse me? Are you alright?"

The man turned towards you, and for a split second- there were an aray of colors- yet you winced because of the brightness of them- "I- oh do I look that bad? Dear me, I'm sorry- my fashion sense is outdated probably..." "No no- you are fine- its just the colors..... Wait-" you looked down at your notebook, then back up at the Englishman "Ah, so thats why- Hello there- England I suppose? Y/n, glad to meet you soulmate.... And before anything- get to know me and maybe this soulmate thing will actually work."

You had false hopes, you didnt feel much(y e t), but he was quite the handsome man, others swooned at him from the past, the look on his face says so. "....you are indeed my soulmate, you see past my looks and want to get to know me, this is even better than France's encounter-" England handed you his number, helping you up from the seat and going around the museum with you.

By the 2nd hour of exploring, you decided it was time to head home after a coffee with the Englishman, you enjoyed his company, it was nice to have someone that shared the same interests but still had a difference.

Every so often there would be other females that would try to get England to show them.... 'Around' but you made sure that they left before he got dragged away, it was a real hassle- so many hoes and skanks- you just got severely protective of your soulmate. After the coffee date and getting to know eachother, you went home to your appartment, not far from where England stayed.

(Cutting it short because it's in parts-)