sorry not sorry~

Kidnapper!Belarus x reader,
Fluffsss)

Your pov~

I was walking down the street, it being almost sunset, listening to my music, softly singing

"Holding back the flood in this skyscrper town, you give all the sweat and blood-  now you think your gonna drown, you can't tell you're bigger than the sea that you're sinking in, you dont know what you got but you got it at your fingertips.... Ooooh, you got it in you, Ooooooh you got it in you.... When the lights go out and leave you standing in the dark, no one ever told you this would be so hard, i know you think you're fire's burning out, but i still see you shinning through, You got it in you." i stopped, catching my breath i heard claps, i look up and see people infront of me clapping, i blush and rub the back of my neck "hehe....t-thanks!" one of them looked at me with stars in their eyes, i tilted my head at them and they blushed a bit 'hehe, they are cu-uuuute for their looks but im straight and not crushing on a girl!' i have a feeling my face was very red and i hid my face in my scarf, (its early fall, cold evenings but sunny afternoons) i walked home, my mind going to the girl, she looked like the Belarussia flag,  " RRRRGH WHY DO I THINK SHE IS CUTE! Hell she is like...1 foot taller than me! (U is 5'1-5'3.5)" i think the others were her friends, i did see Russia And Ukraine, im guessing they were siblings...

I got home and took a shower, dropping off my phone on the charger and my purse, the shower was nice, "aaah....this is a nice thing, no worrying about crimes about fasion, hell i dont even wear make-up, i dont need that plastic shit, im fookin Bootyful- ACK FUCK SHAMPOO IN MAH EYES- IT BURRRRNS!" i scrub the shampoo outta my eyes.

Time skip-

I sigh and get dressed into pjs, reading off texts from friends and family, then read fanfics before sleep, at around 11:30 pm i go to bed, having my mind on Bela, and my phone on the charger.

Belarussia pov~

I kinda stalked her,... She is so short! She looks like a potato, and i love potatoes, when i saw her house i see her in bed her phone is on the charger... Plan A going into action, I go to the front door, seeing as she forgot to lock it, she must have been tired, i snoop around and get a buzz from my phone

R: bela, where are you?
B: a friends house! Dont worry bro!
R: ok sis...just be careful, i dont want you hurt
B: i can defend myself bro, ill be fine...

I climbed up the steps, being as silent as ever, i go into her room, its....nicely decorated, i silently rifle through her closet and fid a suitcase, filling it neatly with the best clothes and some fancy dresses, also a (two piece/one piece) swim suit ((my mind went to anime at "one piece,)) along with her shoes, i put in her shower stuff, along with tooth brush and paste, in the luggage as well, i go to her side taking the phone and charger, wouldnt want her to miss insta or tumblr, or her songs... I put the two things in my jacket, i see a backpack and place them in there with a cushion.

I look at the girl,placing the luggage near the door and putting to back pack on, i go to her and wrap the blanket around her,having the pillow placed in the pack, i pick her up gently, her soft snores slow and sweet, "zzzz"  i pick up the luggage, calling a taxi before hand, and walk down stairs,

"Bela...." shitake mushrooms.... "Uhh...hey bro..." i gave him a nervous smile ' how did he find me!?' "....c'mon...the taxi is waiting...." what....wait..."bro, you ok? You dont seem like yourself..." "its easy to know love at first sight you potato hoarder"  i sigh, Russia taking the luggage and placing it in the trunk, i hold the girl, combing through her hair.

Time skip~

No pov~

As the three arrive at the russian household Bela places Y/n in a spare bedroom along with her belongings not much longer till the sun rises, Belarus gone into her room, falling asleep on impact to the bed, Russia doing the same.

Tbc(to be continued~ sorry not sorry p 2 coming soon!)