Czech Republic x Reader

Got idea from a wattpadu storeh- HE NEEDS RECOGNITION-coot boi-)
In this Czech and Pol are bros, (like the storeh i read-) but pol is not shy, its Czech, this will be like the myth "A red string connects us to the one we love the most, we just dont see it until we met our soulmate)

You were running away from that disgusting building you called 'home' you didnt want to live there no more not as long as He is still there.

Flash back!
It was normal day in the apartments, you were making lunch and your Boyfriend was out with friends, you never thought of him as the problem type. When you heard drunken laughter and giggles. You peeked your head into the small living room seeing your Bf kissing a bitch, to which you walked out of the kitchen, glaring at your now Ex. You went to the bedroom and got your shit, leaving all the items he bought you and deleting everyone's phone number, except for your best friend and family. You said nothing but you knew he felt that he fucked up.

Flash back end

You were dragging your luggage bag and purse, you had called your Bff and decided to crash at their place. Once you told them what happened they were quite pissed, getting their friends on the phone and coming to find you. "guys its alright- im fine- " you didnt shed one damn tear, because you'd be crying for Him to come back, to which you didnt want.

You blocked him on all medias and kept walking. You were proud of yourself to get out of that relationship.

(Now, you are probs wondering- WHERE IS THE BOI? just wait-
patience is key)

You went to a dog park, most dogs came up to you and asked for pets, to which you gave.

Your pov(finally-)
As i was getting up to leave a small dog came bounding over to me "why hello there pupper! What cha doing over here by me? Go to your owner!" The pupper sat down and barked, i pet the dog and boop its nose, giggling softly "she is cute huh?" I looked behind me "oh, sorry sir, and yes, she is very cute!" The pupper walked to the male "Im y/n, its nice to meet you" "hm, Poland, and same, i see you have your stuff, moving out?" "....its kinda like that....." I dropped my gaze, holding in that hurt. "You alright?" "Yes, im fine, i have to go, im sorry if i wasted your time...." I ran off, going to my friends house.

Czech pov
I was walking down the street, going to get my older brother, i saw him talking to a girl before she ran off "Bro, who was that?" "....her name is Y/n, i think she is moving out because of a problem at home...." I nod in understanding staring off towards where she left, 'she was pretty'

And that is where the red string started, czech knew the myth and kept trying to find y/n in the most normal way possible, coming back to the dog park and asking around if anyone seen her.