GerAme & Russ x reader p3!

Cough- dont mind Jay there- Danplan is da best-)

Next morning-

No pov-
You knew it before you even opened your eyes- you were sick- Russia was out of the bed, and you covered yourself in blankets, sniffling and feeling like shit- occasionally getting waves of cold then waves of warmth through you- which made you feel worse "Russ...? Ukrai...? Hell..... Ameeee.....??? Eeeehhhh Achoo! Hhhh imma get my ass up-!" And so you did, bringing a blanket with you, you could barely breathe but one side cleared for 5 minutes- then the other side switched it went on like that, but atleast there was maple pancakes "Nadaaaaaaa....." -cough- "Naaaaadaaaaa! I neeeed foooood-" "y/n... Go back to bed- you are sick!"  " i am not going back to bed- i want food- and where are the others???" You were getting a bit lightheaded, you then plopped on the couch " the others went ro get you meds and comfort stuff- russia thought you were going to die..."  You passed out on the couch, who knew that the couch felt better than a bed.

Your pov-

Dream zone: i was walking around, feeling better than ever, seeing a lake, a grove of trees, and a small town. "Huh, wonder whats going to happen" as i walked to the town i felt a longing tug, pulling me towards the town at a faster rate "Whoa! Hold on!" As i was dragged to the town, i hear some of the villagers' "new princess-"  "the prince will be glad to see her" 'princess?' I looked at my clothes and i was wearing a fancy dress, (f/c) and very stylish. ((if you dont like dresses- Hell wear a suit- cause gurls look fucking cool in suits-)) I walked through the town head held at a normal level, heading towards the castle, the flag was none other- Than Russia's "hahah- wonderful- a dream about my crush-" the news was probably at his non existent ears that i was here, cause there was a butler and 4 maids " ah, thank you for having me-" they nodded and escorted me to the main room with the throne. The butler and maids left and i bowed/curtsied "thank you for having me Prince it is nice to meet you" "it it lovely to meet you Princess y/n" he stood and walked to me, "i do hope that you will stay to dine with me, it would be a shame if you couldn't" "i accept the offer, but may i ask... What does me being here have to do with your kingdom?" He laughed lightly "every king needs a queen, and you are perfect, Brave, smart, Beautiful, and just a tiny bit crazy, oh and not to forget, you care for others" i could tell i was a blushing mess "w-why thank you Prince, but-" he dream kissed me it felt very real, too real...

Exit dream land

I open my eyes to Russia actually kissing me, so i poked his cheek lightly " i swear Amerika if you touch me-" i pat his face with my hands " do i look like im that fat?"  "I HEARD THAT!" Russia's face just kinda went more red than usual and he hid his face in my neck " SHIT THATS COLD- wait- nope that feels nice-" Russ chuckles " your fever has gone down, but you should stay on couch" "wont you get sick by being near me?" He shook his head- which tickled my neck and made me sqeak and shy away " hehe ticklish arent we-" i had fallen off the couch "cykaaaaaaa-" the floor felt cooler than everything else " if you put me back on the hell of a couch i will murder a bitch- the floor is colder "

No pov-
Over an amount of a day you kept on getting better, and by the end of two days you got to ski and have fun- Oh you and russ got together- Ame had a breakdown over it, Germs comforted Ame and kinda non chalauntly kissed ame- They are a thing now-

The end!