Your little flower- NK x Hanahaki Reader

It was a painfully normal day. You were sitting in the park reading, when you noticed North, of course he never noticed you. You smiled to yourself admiring him from where you sat, the faint pain from your acclaimed disease rising 'not now please-id rather go atleast one day without dying-'

You couldnt say you loved or liked him. You either suffered or got this cured and forget about north, which you didnt want, so you suffered.

Your pov~
I sighed and stood up, taking the book with me, the mask i had was now splotching with bits of blood, "bathrooms- shit-" i rushed to the forest or at least a bush, taking the mask off and spitting blood and (f/f) (fave flower) petals, a bud of (f/f) popped out, glazed in red blood ".....2 to 3 or 4 days left.... Do i want to forget or do i want to die?" "Forget what and die by whom? If i have to nuke someone i swear-"  i looked at North after wipping my mouth "u-uh hi- and no- you dont have to nuke someone- dont worry about me just found a thing i lost.... Bye!" I rushed off and didnt look back.

NK pov~

'That was strange. Why did she look in a bush away from the bench i saw her at-' i decided to check the bush, but after seeing the blood and petals i panicked, calling up the energetic anime idiot "Japan! Big problems- n-no! Not war problems! Its about Y/n!" After an hour of explaining japan was at the park, worry just dripping off him. "Did she react in anyway after you saw her?" "She was nervous and ran home- like she was afraid of me.... She never was afraid before-" "oh boy....Get y/n to come over to my house, and if she doesnt show up soon break into her house..." "You are an idiot- but a smart one...."

Sorry for the cliff but hey- drama is drama- especially if it is Korean-))