Stripper AU- Stripper Moon x Sun (Smut)

Sun's pov:

I had gone to the bar at the pizzaplex. It was where Moon stayed after all! He always asked me to see his show and today I was finally free to watch it! I heard he was a lovely dancer there. So I was thankful to be able to see! Even if I wasn't much of a fan of the... Alchohol being around...

I took a seat close to the stage seeing an odd pole that was wrapped in galaxy colored ribbons. I tilted my head wondering to myself what they needed a pole for? That was till moon came out... N-now I see what kind of d-dancing he does... I-it was honestly beautiful to watch as he used the ribbons to add to he pole dancing, twirling around the pole which unwound them, making the ribbons flail in an elegant display of dance.

He saw me there and smiled, making my face turn bright red. O-oh my~ W-well i-isn't this something?~ Despite the number of people in the room I felt like this performance was just for me..~ I was a blushing mess and when it was over I sent him a kiss, heading to the daycare. Boy... This sure will be fun..~

Moon's pov:

After my performance the curtains closed so I could fix the ribbons around the pole again. I hated all these people watching me.. Knowing it was due to my swimsuit-like attire... And how they wanted to feed their sick fantasies. I put on a robe, figuring it wouldn't hurt to wear this outfit back to the daycare.. After all... Sun seemed to like the show~ And I know he wants me for more than just my body... That is why I wanted him to see me... He wouldn't try to fuck me and leave me like... Like... Like these animals called people!

I snuck to the exit, luckily only one person having noticed which I only knew since they slapped my ass making me yelp before running off. I eventually made my way to the daycare, slightly flustered from that disgusting customers... I loved the dancing... And it helped a lot... But... I wish I had the choice to leave it... But they moved me there instead of the daycare in the day now... So I didn't get back till night... Then I had to do patroll...

It was humiliating now... I was lucky the guards stuck around to keep the patrons away from the stage incase they tried anything... But I could head to Sun's room now~ I hope he enjoyed the show~ Oh how I tried get him to see... See me like something more~ Well... Guess we see now...

I went to our shared room and almost instantly got pulled in and pinned to the wall. I blushed seeing Sun over me in almost an instant. I got excited by the scene and blushed with a slight smile, "Oh?~ Did you miss me for long?..~"

He chuckle and kissed my cheek, "You did wondrous..~ I wish I could of seen you preform sooner~ But boy... Was I not seeing that elegance coming~"

I giggled shyly, nuzzling his neck, "H-heheh~ I like to dance..~ Maybe I can dance for you?~"

I saw him blush and pull me off the wall onto him as he backed up to fall back onto the bed, "Heh~ I would love that~"

I smiled and straddled him, grinding on him slightly, "M-mmph..~ Y-you're hard already?-~"

He licked his lips and nods, "Mhmm..~ O-only for you Moony~"

I chuckled getting up to take his pants off, "Alright then~ Let's get to the main event then~"

He smirked to me, rolling to be over me, "Yes Please~"

I blushed brightly as he undressed me and himself, rushing for both. I blushed and watched as he lined up to enter me. F-fuck.. This would be good..~

He thrusted into me without warning, making me gasp out in pleasure, "A-ahhh!~ Fuck S-sun! D-deeper~"

He giggled in what seemed at a power high, "With pleasure love~"

Sun's pov:

I loved being the top for my moony..~ I gave him moments of control... But I loved to pleasure him nonstop~ Teasing him till he had to beg for more..~ Today wouldn't be any different..~ I started thrusting full speed, moaning loudly, hearing Moon screaming in bliss.

"Oh s-shit!-~ Sun!~ M-master~ AHHH!-~ S-so good!-~" ,he slurred out in a pleasured daze.

"Oh fuck Moony!~ You're so good!~" ,I moaned excitedly, drawling closer to my climax.

Moon squirmed from the amout of pleasure, cumming on both of our chests, "OOOOHHHHH!~"

I thrusted a few more times, cumming inside of Moon's tight asshole. Panting as I pulled out, "A-ahhh!~ Ahh..~ Yes..~ S-such a good boy..~"

Moon was panting below me, close to passing out as I giggled, kissing him neck, "Mmm..~ Good boy..~"

Moon smiled softly, passing out in my arms as I layed with him, "Heheh..~ Sleep well my dear..~"

And with that I fell asleep, holding him against me. My sweet boy has earned his rest~