Mini Naga AU- Mini Naga Sun x Owner Moon x Naga Corrupted Part 4

Corrupted's pov:

With being free in this... new territory... I highly debated just leaving. But this... Moon... I suppose he's tolerable. That runt though... Sassy little brat... Though killing him may anger my new... Potential mate..~

I don't know if he's deserving of such titles yet... But if he can earn it then maybe. For now I "explored" as he recommended, Moon going into what I assume as a kitchen and Sun glaring daggers pathetically. I gave him an annoyed glance.

"You better not hurt him! I may be small but I was here first!" ,he hissed at me, trying to appear intimidating.

I scoffed to his pathetic attempt, continuing to explore, "Buzz off, RUNT... I don't care if you "were here first" I'm here now and have territory to scout."

He huffed, "Fine! But he's mine! Hmph!"

And like that the pathetic thing slithered of to where Moon was. I roled my eyes and continued to explore, not bothered by what he said. I have worked to do.

Moon's pov:

Sounds like they still need time to adjust between one another... No clue what they're fighting of but Sun came in, pouting and looking to me as I made chicken. Hopefully Corrupted doesn't mind it... Especially the sharing part.

I looked to Sun, having just put the hen in, "Need something, Sunny? I'm about done cooking if you wanna talk with Corrupted- Though sounds you both need time adjusting still..."

He huffed, "He's still calling me a runt! And is big! I don't like him... Can't he just leave?..."

I sighed, "I know you don't want to see him for now but at least give him time... I'm sure we'll all adjust in time... That and there isn't exactly a jungle anywhere near by for letting him free to-"

He pouts but I pet his rays as I commonly would for his comfort, "Let him adjust... He didn't have the nicest welcome..."

Sun pouts, "Fiiiine.... Hmph..."

I chuckled softly. They just need time. A while later I set up dinner, Corrupted coming in, having smelled the food. Hopefully things calm with dinner...

Corrupted's pov:

Seems I was taken by a little cook! Before I knew it my exploration was cut to a halt, distracted by the delectable aroma of roasted hen! My..~ And I thought Hen alone was delicious..~ This smelled of heaven!

I went to the kitchen to see Moon setting up a large roasted hen, paired with what I assume to be potatoes and corn cobs, along with a fresh loaf of bread with cheese seeming drizzled lazily over it.

(Sorry I was hungry-)

I practically drooled as he got several large plates set with chicken, Moon looking to me, "We're setting up for dinner- What would you like with your chicken?"

I was a bit shocked but refused to show it, giving a quick reply, "A bit of everything I suppose... Man you work quick... Hardly been an hour!"

He chuckled, "Sunny helps me usually. But I have my tricks."

Speaking of, Sun seemed overly eager to eat but was surprisingly not touching it. With how hungry he looked I'd expect him to wolf it down and ask for seconds, though he just got the cheesy bread and corn with his chicken. Moon also got a bit of everything much like myself.

He offered me silverware but I ignored, bare handedly feasting on the meal, drawn to the addictive flavors. Sun was eating his corn but oddly enough waiting on the rest of it. Moon ate rather quickly, even with silverware which surprised me but I've delt with worse.

After he finished though I saw him helping Sun eat. By God and I thought his size was pathetic! The damn runt can clearly hold it yet gets hand fed. Clearly taking advantage though Moon seemed unbothered.

I finished and Moon smiled to me, "Go ahead and eat as much as you'd like. I'm just feeding Sun..."

I hummed, and accept, getting more but he seemed... So interesting... Maybe he could be a mate..~ For now though I enjoy the easy meals I suppose.

Sun's pov:

Mmm..~ Even with that jerk being rude at least I still get hand fed~ I enjoyed the pampering, not caring for Corrupted's confused staring as he ate. I get to keep my attention~

After dinner we all headed to watch movies as me and Moony normally would. Corrupted was given the choice with "being new" and all. He chose a scary one... Though it did give me an excuse to hide closer to Moon. I still hate him.... But if either of us are leaving it's him!