Gender Bent AU to Afterlife AU- Yandere Sun x Moon Part 3

This will be in the afterlife au for any chapters involving this story now! Cuz people want the show to go on UwU

Moon's pov:

I remember... Falling in that shredder... Pain striking threw every inch of my body... But only for a second... Before my body was destroyed...

I woke up in such a beautiful place... Looking at the cloud filled scenery that seemed like endless billowing hills of cotton candy, seemingly neverending. But... But where's Sunny?... W-where is everyone?... As I looked around I noticed my large white wings, likely symbolizing that I was some type of angel and this world was heaven... I-it really happened... We really died...

I held myself, looking for some direction towards others when I heard... Yelling?... I-it's familiar! I-is that?.. I ran towards the sound of crying and yelling voices, recognizing them as those that had died by Sun... As well as the one who killed them... In her now demonic displayed form... She was here... Not an angel... But a pure demon...

The others seemed enraged by her appearance and the fact she died, seeming to think she did so to make them suffer or to cause more torment in some way... But before Monty could claw at Sunny I yelled and ran for them, "W-WAIT!-"

They all seemed in shock that I was there as well, leaving Sun on the ground as they ran to me, worried of how I died and why.

"Moon! What happened?!"

"How did you get here, Moondrop?..."

"Did that asshole really kill you both!?"

I whimpered, looking to Sun who layed in shame on the ground, trying to look away from us all, shame painted across her tear stained face. I pushed past the others, ignoring their questions as I rushed to my once caring and sweet lover, now a horrifying creature with horns and tail.

"O-oh Sunny... W-what have you done?..."

Monty snarled, coming up behind me, "Get away from her! She's a manipulative, murderous bitch!-"

I cut him off, "SUNNY DIDN'T KILL ME I REFUSED TO LET HER DIE ALONE!"

There were gasps and audible sounds of shock among them, Sun still laying motionless on the ground, as if expecting more backlash for her previous sins... My poor sunshine... She just chose a wrong way...

Sun's pov:

When we died it seemed we appeared in... Such a wondrous place... So elegant and forgiving... I saw my angel... My sweet goddess... My... Once lover... Who I no longer deserve the loving grace of touching... My sweet Moony... In her bloodied and dead state, soft wings developed and paired wonderfully with a pale rose gold halo...

She looks so... So precious in her sleep... Tears pricked the corners of my eyes as I left to prevent being a burden or seen for my true horrific lighting. I was undeserving of the savior from such sweet goddess whom I worshiped in blood and her own misery...

I took everything from her yet she still dares to see some purity in me... I don't deserve such kindness for my hand of murder... My sweet bloom is now tainted by blood and oil dripping off my claw no matter how gentler to the white rose petals I try to be...

I am a failure of a lover... And refuse to believe she would forgive such a monster... I hid out of sight, crying softly to suddenly have a soft pair of hands lift my face to look to them...

My heavenly goddess.... My sweet angel... Moony... I was crying more as she tried to wipe my tears off, "You've done wrong Sun... But you aren't a monster.."

Then she kissed my lips and I could feel my body melt to her touch... Even though I made life a living hell... She will still be by my side... As my heavenly angel...~