Human Au- Human Moon x Sun (Smut) Part 2

Sun's pov:

O-oh heavens... Since we met my love has o-only grown for Moon.. I-I can't help it! Oh and after I felt his touch...~ It was so addictive and gentle..~ M-mm...~ M-maybe.

Since my next checkup is coming.... M-maybe I can ask for... F-for more?..~

Moon's pov:

After the checkup resulted in Sun's... Erection... He was very c-clingy.... He's been acting shy yet cuddly at every turn of day... Shyly trying to hold my hand... Trying to get my attention... I think some kids are noticing...

I needed to confront him on this... I don't... Understand?... I fell back to when he said he... Loved... Me... could there be m-more to it?... Nothing was loose.... No damage...

Well... Either way I can't handle it around the kids... They don't need anything to do with that of all things.... I'll wait until tonight and see what I can do... so no kids learn unnecessary information and so worse case scenario I'm locked in for the night...

I did my usual of watching the kids with Sun, though with Sun following closely. Time dragged on but eventually it came.... Closing... There was a checkup scheduled for today so I planned to ask him about his behavior...

I looked to him and sighed, "Before I start the checkup... Can I ask you a few... Questions?..."

He smiled, "Of course Moony!"

Alright... Now or never...

Sun's pov:

Questions? I'm curious! What kind? Moon took a deep breath and looked to me...

"Sun... You've been rather clingy... And... Touchy... I'd like to know why?..."

I blushed at his comment, "W-well... I-I..."

I was already errect and eager to feal his touch... But now I really have to explain myself...

"M-Moon... I... The way you touched me... M-my inner components... T-they're so... Sensitive..~ Y-you felt... S-so good..~ I c-couldn't help it...~ It's all s-so new... And so n-nice..~" ,I blushed and giggled.

He was also flustered by the look of it, "O-oh heavens- Y-you mean... You w-want me... T-to... Pleasure you?..."

When he put it that way, I just blushed more, "M-maybe..~"

I saw the growing blush on his cheeks, "Y-you're aware I'm n-not supposed to- R-right? Especially since Y-you're ment to watch the y-younger kids..."

I was... Disappointed...

"S-so... No more touching?..."

He sighed, "I... Kinda have to... BUT I'm not doing it for y-your pleasure I'm doing it f-for y-your safety."

I perked up at him saying he would touch me again, opening mh chest plate for him. He had a blush as he began to handle my wiring... And like l-last time I got a bit... Too excited..~

He tried to ignore my erection as I whimpered, especially while I was trying to resist moaning..~ I just couldn't hold it anymore! I held him closer, his hands deep against my wires as he squeaked.

"A-ahhh!~ Moony please!~ It's so gooood!~"

He triednto move back which I reluctantly allowed, "C-careful! J-jesus-"

"S-sorry- Sorry! I j-just... Love you s-so much.... And your touch... Is s-so addictive..~" ,I played with my hands shyly, "P-please... I... I-I wanna feel more of your touch..~"

He sighed, "... F-fine... But only to help... C-calm you down. But NEVER do that again- I could of cut open my arm-"

"O-oh sorry! I p-promise never to do it again!"

He nods and started to pull down my pants... I'm so excited~

Moon's pov:

I never thought I w-would be fucking a robot... G-god my boss is gonna kill me... I slipped off his pants to show his erection was a large tentacle like cock... I-it was long too..~ F-fuck... I gotta stay focused!

I huffed and hesitantly gripped it, hearing a pleasured gasp escape him... It's clear he hasn't touched himself before... F-fuck I could already feel myself getting hard from the noises alone- I c-couldn't help it! S-shit...

I started with my movements to get this done with... He held onto me with such gentle care though... A-and sounded so sweet..~ I tried to keep my head straight, ignoring my own arousal.

Before I knew it Sun was close to the edge and my own erection was begging for attention, almost aching for more... Sun must have noticed as he suddenly shifted to touch my thigh, "M-may I?~ A-ahhh!~ S-share the- Ngh~ Pleasure?~"

I blushed, nodding shyly. He followed what I done to him. Slipping down my pants... Gently gripping my cock... A-and moving to jerk me off~

FUCK!~ N-no- I shouldn't feel this way! H-he's a robot that's likely glitching to love m-me... But he felt so gooood~ We were both restlessly moaning and whimpering as we jerked off in unison, I surprisingly came first which was surprising because he actually came! I didn't realize he had any fluid to release... S-shit...

I  ride him out of it as he mimicked my movements... I let go and examine the seed, "D-didn't realize you'd actually cum-"

He got nervous, "I-is it a bad thing?..."

I shook my head, "No no no... Just... New... F-fuck... Smells... sweet...?"

I licked it hesitantly and it was as sweet as I imagined when smelling it... A pleasant taste of citric and honey... We enjoyed the moment together as he shutters... Well... By now I'm locked in... Best enjoy the cuddles while they last... After all... Maybe I love him too..~