(2nd) Vampire And Werewolf AU- Vampire Sun x Werewolf Moon (Smut)

They wanted moon in heat and sun to end out the bottom for trying to fuck him- Heheheheh-

Sun's pov:

I was preparing..... My sweet Moony has been very good..~ I finally got him to eat! He seems to be losing his fighting spirit sadly... But I'm sure I'll find a way to rekindle it~ Perhaps... a little more range?~

He has been... Squirmy as of late... I was going to his cell to propose my idea..~

Moon's pov:

F-fucking heat!? Now!? Of all the b-bloody times... and the only one I can possibly try with is HIM of all people... But I NEED it~ S-so badly..~

I was still trying not to show my current "problem" when speak of the devil, Sun came in... Great... The idiot is here! And I... Can't help drooling in lust..~ N-NO! Must stay... F-focused..~

He smiled to me, "Hello, moony~ I have a proposal that you'll enjoy..~"

I growled at him, warmth growing within me, "Fuck off... I'm not gonna be some pet!"

He blushed and chuckled, "No no..~ a bit more... Freedom..~"

"F-freedom?-" ,I was surprised but at the same time... Excited and eager..~

"Yes..~" ,He smiled, unlocking chain, "How does that sound- ACK!-"

I pinned him the second I was freed from those chains, my heat was too much! He would have to do..~ But... He has fed me... And was the idiot who trapped me so close to heat season... Serves him right..~

Sun's pov:

H-he pinned me! M-my heavens- I knew werewolves had heat season b-but I didn't realize it was so soon~ Maybe winning his heart would be easier than I thought..~

Before I could even speak he tore through my clothes, making me blush and gasp. I only dreamed the day he may love me- B-but he was going to b-breed me?~

He growled, biting my neck as I moaned, holding onto him, "A-ahhh!~ Moony!~"

"S-shush..~ You p-picked y-your timing!~ N-ngh~" ,he suddenly trusted into me, making me yelp in pure pleasure.

He was soooo big..~ G-god I felt like he might split me open with his first thrust alone!~ But he hardly started~

He snarled, biting my collar, ramming into me~ I was screaming as this unexpected dream came true~

"AHHHH!~ M-MOONY!~ M-MY LOVE!~ C-CLAIM ME PLEASE!~ I L-LOVE YOU MORE THAN A-ANYTHING!~" ,I admitted my purposes and desire for more..~

He seemed shocked by my words, blushing as he glared daggers into me, "Y-you're an imbecile...~ H-hah..!~ I'll punish you for such perverted reasons to want railed..~ Naughty boy..~"

I was close as is~ Where it's embarrassing to admit... I loved the degradation..~ Oh my charming wolf~ I couldn't resist cumming as I let out a blissful moan~

But he'd kept railing me!~ A-ahh~ The size reached all the right spots as I waited his final release~ Eventually after what was drowning in bliss he came, triggering me into another orgasm~

"NAAAAHHHHH!!~ D-DARLING!~" ,I moaned in need and lust~

He snarled at me, "S-shuuuut i-it!~ H-haaaah~ W-we're not finished~"

I was flustered to say the least! I was already lightheaded from my overwhelming ecstacy!~ Looks like we'll h-have a few more hours before my proposal~ Maybe then w-we can play as well..?~