Arachnicentuar AU- Arachnicentuar Sun x Moon x Arachnicentuar Corrupted

Sun's pov:

I was a test subject... As was my partner Corrupted... We were once free..! Able to go wherever we pleased..! But now got kept in this... Room...

At least the person we were told would watch over us was kind... Definitely kinder than the the others... The other scientists carried tazers for if we tried anything but he only carried treasures and rewards if we listened! I mean... Anything was better than the shocking guns...

I was resting with Corrupted, both of us having already lost track of time and how long we were studied... We were cuddled close, talking of our favorite worker being Mr. Moon! That was till he came in.

"Speak of the devil!~ Welcome back..!" ,Corrupted chirped out excitedly.

Moon smiled to us, "Yes yes.. I have came back but hush now.. I'm not supposed to be here anymore..."

I frowned, "Why not?..."

He smiled, "Because I do not work here anymore and I will be taking you two with me out of here!"

Freedom?... He's offering... O-our freedom back?... I thought I might cry in pure happiness but he said he was planning to free us during a fake goodbye and we would all try and trick them to come in and attack us.

At first we were hesitant with. The two of us being passive creatures and not wanting injured ourselves, but saying the plan was to hide and divide the group while he handled them we agreed. Freedom will finally be ours again!

Corrupted's pov:

With Moon's plan we started immediately. We trust him... Besides... If he wasn't here we would have nothing but torturing and experimentation done on us. I didn't want to lose Sun or Moon to this foul company..!

Moon had made fake cries of distress as me and Sun watch, listening for the scientists. Right on que they had came and were yelling for moon. Moonwent silent and motioned for us to split up as he hid. We both nod, heading separate ways and hiding in the fake trees they put in our small enclosure.

We had a decent amount of webbing across certain paths that would lead them directly where we wanted them. We would lure and trap them in one location, letting moon sneak attack them one by one till it was only the three of us.

"Finally... You two ready to go back to the outside world?" ,Moon asked with a smile.

We of course nodded, Sun cheering excitedly, "Yes yes! W-will we still see you M-moony?... Y-you'll come with us w-won't you?.."

Moon smiled warmly and opened his arms to us both, "Of course I will.. Somebody has to keep these people from finding you both..~"

I smiled and hugged moon, "Thank you for all your kindness..~"

Moon chuckled, "Anything for my favorite boys..~"