Gender Bent AU- Yandere Sun x Moon (Smut)

Sun's pov:

I was watching Moon from the balcony. She was so pretty~ I plan to make her all mine and there was nothing to stop me. I've caused a few... Accidents... To happen around here.

Luckily I am never connected to the crimes and Moon was worried one would happen to me! She was so cute and it made my heart soar thinking of her caring for me~ Though there was nothing to fear... But I play victim since she seems to like it and even accepted to be my lover~

Tonight I planned on surprising her~ I worked in our room and prepared an alluring mood for what I had planned. I put on some lace undergarments, hiding under one of our fluffier blankets. There were rose petals scattered across the floor around the bed and I had a gift box with toys we could use. Now I wait for my Moony to come back~

After a few minutes she came in and gasped as I smiled to her shyly, "Hey Moonpie~"

Moon looked at my work with a glimmer in her eyes. I smiled as I saw it was worth every second it took to do it and please her~ She then approached me with a flustered expression, "Is... This all for me?..."

I nod excitedly, "I have a gift for you~"

She tilted her head, "You do?"

I nodded, watching her approach me and I gave her the gift I held. This was going to be fun being whatever she wants~

Moon's pov:

I came to the room me and Sunny shared. She was all I had and I loved her so with all the disappearances I tried to keep her happy in the daycare. She was in the room and laying in a lace bra and panties. I blushed as I got excited by the scene before me.

She spoke in what sounded as an attempt at being seductive, "Hey Moonpie~"

I approached as she smiled at my blushing face, "Is... This all for me?..."

She nods quickly and held a gift to me, "I have a gift for you~"

I tilted my head to her, "You do?"

She nods and I approach as she gave me space to open the gift on the bed. I looked to her shyly before opening her gift. Once open, I found a strap on, a leash, and a matching collar. I looked to her as I blushed brightly, seeing her biting her lip slightly and looking at me hopefully.

I smiled, "I love it~"

"I'm glad you d-do! So... What part do you want me to play for you hunny?~"

I thought a moment and grabbed the leash and collar, "Saying you got a collar..~ How about I put it on you to see how it fits?~"

She nods, biting her lip in excitement. I used the tip of my finger to point her head up as she closed her eyes and patiently waited. I put the collar on her and clipped the leash on, tying it up so she was on her knees so it wouldn't tug too much. I watched as she eyes me curiously, holding her hands together, waiting for me to do something to her. So pacient..~

I put on the strap on, taking a vibrator from one of my drawers and using it to be my "dick" so to speak. She watched eagerly as I moved it right under her entrance, rubbing it slightly as I waited to turn on the vibrating toy. She moaned out softly as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I turned the vibrator on and continued to slowly rub against her, "M-mmph..~ How's that Sunshine?~"

She started squirming as she pulled me towards her, "P-please Moony!~ Can we please put it in?~"

I smiled and turned it up, feeling it vibrating on myself as well, "Mmmm~ I suppose we can~ But we need to remove your panties then~"

She nods and reluctantly let me go as I helped her get in a position that would allow us to undress. I was only in a bra with my pussy dripping from under stimulation. I took off her panties as she grabbed at her leash and held it as I removed her panties, soaked from her excitement. I put a finger against her as she quivered in bliss before licking the drippings from my finger, "Mmmm..~ Excited?~"

All she could do is nod and whimper, "M-more.. Please?~ I w-want mooore..~"

I chuckled, "I know~ I know..~ Just stay still and I'll give you more~"

She blushed and tried to hold herself up on her legs. I smiled and got under her, looking up to her, "Have a seat~"

She bit her lip as she lowered onto the vibrator as far as she could, "O-ohhh!~ Moony~ It's s-so fast!~"

I gripped her hands gently and put them over my shoulders before grabbing her hips and making her bounce on it. We both moaned from it. The pressure and vibrations feeling heavenly. I love that she did this for me~

After a few more thrusts she dug her nails in my back and I released a faint moan, rolling my eyes back, "F-fuuck..~ Sweetyyyyy~"

She let her tongue hang out as she drooled from pleasure, "A-ahh!~ Almost there!~"

I tried moving her faster as I felt close from the pressure and movement. After a few more thrusts I started cumming and she moved on her own. I dug my nails into her hips slightly, trying not to hurt her but feeling like it was the only place to hold. She started cumming as she moaned out and she tried to pull me closer, the toy still vibrating at max so I turned it off. She panted as she got up the best she could.

When she got off I leaned back onto the bed, taking the toy off so I could clean it. As I got things off, Sun unhooked the leash and pulled out another gift from under the bed. I looked to her surprised as I was going to clean her, "What's that?"

She smirked, "One final gift before we rest..~"

I tilted my head, "You spoil me..~ Oh how did I get someone as great as you?..~"

I took the gift and kissed her forehead, she smiled as I opened it. What I saw inside made me freeze though as Sun simply smiled at me. I looked to her as she pulled me closer. As she did so I dropped the gift and yelped.

The box fell over reveling a random heart, clearly damaged from stabbing. I shivered in her arms as she seemed to tighten them around me, "Don't worry Moonpie~ I won't let anyone take you from me~ And I'd do anything for you~"