Stripper AU- Stripper Sun x Moon (Smut)

Sun's pov:

I was getting dressed for the pole, going ahead and putting on my normal outfit of a crop top and tight short shorts. After I put on my headpiece that added a bit of a sparkle to my appearance.

I sighed and go out, everyone expecting a good show. So here... I'll provide. I worked here in the club at the plex for some time now, moved out of the daycare. I hated it at first but I suppose the dancing was fun... Even if there were perverted men grabbing at me, unaware I'd also been a man.

I never really talked to customers unless confronted to so they normally didn't realize, I did get a more.... Feminine design... I suppose. Though it just gave me larger more sculpted hips was all. My body not really changing much not even having breasts.

I went out from my dressing room, going to the pole and dancing as usual. The crowd was screaming in excitement, as usual, same old same old of the people tossing money and screaming for more. I was doing flips and acrobatics all for the show to please the people. During it I noticed a familiar pair of crimson eyes across the room.

Was that... Moon!? My old parter from the daycare! B-but... I hadn't seen him since I got this stupid job... B-but... Oh g-goodness what will he think!? I'm p-practically naked! I blushed in embarrassment to recognizing someone while on the job. T-this will be a long day...

Moon's pov:

I haven't seen Sun since he got transferred to the new club in the plex. I hated not being able to see him but I was using too much energy running the daycare on my own to visit after hours. So the second I got the chance with the daycare closed today, I went DURING hours! I wanna make sure he's ok after all...

When I got there I was surprised to see a large swarm of men around a stage. On said stage was who I looked for... H-holy shit he looked hot! How did they make someone so cute be hot at the same time?

Our eyes met and I noticed him blushing as he continued his work, seeming nervous... Was he nervous of these people being here or that I showed up? I don't really know. But either way I was in awe and enjoying myself there, eventually getting a beer from some lady, shrugging as I drank it.

I liked this bit of a.... Wind down. It was... Nice... Very nice..~ I watched Sunny caress the pole with his body like one false move and he would fall to his knees. The show drawling me closer by the second till I shoved my way to the front, having finished my beer already.

The crowd was cheering and screaming for more as sun seemed to pull them in with every twist and flip he had given. After what must have been several hours, the curtains closed, sun kneeled on the floor, legs spread open and one arm weilding the pole he barely dangled from.

I was disappointed of it ending so soon but it was finally closing shift. Guards were escorting customers out, a bit shocked to see me at times but ignoring me, allowing me to slip away to where I caught sun wandering off to.

I followed him into a back stage room, blushing slightly. When I got in I saw Sun... Panting and naked as he was seemingly changing to less revealing clothes. I smirked, going behind him and gripped his hips, receiving a small gasp.

"H-huh?- M-moony! W-what are you doing i-in my dressing room?-" ,he squeaked, clearly flustered and trying to face me despite his nudity.

I tighten my hold and smirked, "Oh... Was enjoying the show earlier and was hoping for more..~"

He blushed brightly, "M-moony! I-I just got o-off my shift-"

"Shhhhh..~ Don't be naughty now..~ Dance for me Sunshine..~"

Sun's pov:

Oh goodness! H-he must be d-drunk or something- I saw the bartender giving him a beer but I d-didn't think one bottle would get him so e-excited! I w-wouldn't lie I wanted to g-give him a... Good time..~ B-but... O-oh my I'm n-not sure I'm ready yet!-

Before I could reply to his request of a dance, I was pulled onto my bed and pinned, still needing clothes so my excitement was visible for him to see, "Unless ya wanna skip to the fun part, Sunny boy?~"

I blushed, feeling my dick getting hard. I whined with need, not hesitating to nod. He smirked, pushing me back with a squeak and getting onto me, holding my legs back. I was very flustered from the sudden shift in events, "P-please be gentle..~"

"No promises..~"

I blushed and was immediately left to feel him thrust swiftly into me. I let out a long and eager moan, "AHHHH!!~ M-MOONY!~"

He smirked and grunts as he thrusted faster and rougher, making my hips practically bounce from each thrust, rays spinning in a daze, "NGH!~ I'M GONNA FILL YA GOOD SUNNY!~"

I whined and moaned in excited bliss, whining out eagerly for more as I dripped pre and he ferally pounds me. He eventually came into me and I moaned, feeling my own release spray onto him. He didn't even slow, making me feel overwhelmed by stimulation.

After several more orgasms released by the two of us he finally pulled our, not kidding over filling me good..~ By the end of it I was a moaning and blushing, practically on the edge of passing out.

All I heard before passing out was a happy, "Goodnight..~"