Christian AU- Tainted Father Moon x Follower Sun (Smut)

Moon's pov:

I would be a good person to most people. I was one of the popes after all but I had the habbit of... Sinning... to one of my favorite followers..~ We were both gay and I would listen to him as he confessed of his feeling and unfaithful thoughts~ Unknowingly fueling my own thoughts.

He said that he liked me once and that was what started my thoughts~ I tease him from time to time.. Being rough and flirtatious with him~ Today I will play with him again, having learned to hide my sins well~

He came to the confession booth tonight, being the last one as I had asked of him, "H-hello father Moon.."

I saw his faint blush and grabbed myself as I watched threw the holes, "Hello Sun. Did you wish to... Confess of your thoughts?~"

He took a deep breath and started as usual, talking of how he felt towards me, blushing as I spoke in return, "A-and... I think of us and... F-fall into the grasp of lust..~"

I hummed and sped up my own movements, resisting moans that tried to come through, "Such a dirty sinner you are..~ Perhaps... I can punish the sins out of you?~"

He covered his mouth and blushed brighter to what I could see, "F-father... I-I'm having more of those thoughts..~ M-maybe... Maybe that is the o-only way to do it?..~"

I smiled, "I will come out and tonight you will have sore hands and knees as we pray for your sins.. And if needed... There WILL be punishments..~"

He bit his lip and nods, "Y-yes father... T-thank you father.."

Sun's pov:

After confessing to my sinful thoughts I had followed father Moon into the church. I had even more thoughts enter my mind as the word "punishments" echoed through my mind on loop... I was such a masochist.. We went to the second floor where he took me to his sleeping quarters and he told me to kneel by the bed.

Doing as he requests I had a bible placed in front of me as he walked behind me and took a seat. I tried to look behind me but he grabbed a rule like he would when teens would use the gods name in vein,"You look ahead or I will punish you like I have with the children Sun..~"

I nodded, biting my lip. I looked to the bible and read it out loud, praying for God's forgiveness. As I read I heard Moon hum as if pleased by my words or.... Something else?...

I hadn't realized but I paused my reading to listen to him and I heard him start to walk towards me, hitting my back which made me cry in pain, trying not to enjoy it, "You will keep reading Sun..~ Or it will be harder on you..~"

I nodded and went back to reading and praying, punished several more times for stuttering or reading wrong and going back. If I didn't know better I would think... He enjoyed punishing me... At this point I was doing it wrong on purpose, making Moon come to me and hit me again.

I panted as by now my back probably was covered in bruises and faint blood and I could barely take it but looked to father Moon, "F-father I think I-I am sinning for you a-again..~"

He smirked to me and kneeled beside me, "Are you telling me you have been purposefully seeking punishment Sun?..~"

I bit my lip and nodded. He hummed as I looked to him shyly, "Hmmm~ Naughty boy~ Such a sinner for these thoughts..~"

I panted faintly, feeling him grab my wrists and pull me off my knees. I look to him nervously, hoping he didn't throw me out for taking advantage of us being alone.. I j-just couldn't resist! I know he feels something for me... W-why else would he give me so much attention?

He pulled me onto the bed, picking up the bible, closing it, "Do you really want me to save you?~"

I but my lip, hesitant to answer. He pulled my face towards his, "Sinning can spread and taint others Sun..~ So you have to tell me~"