Pirate AU- Pirate Sun x Sailor Moon Part 2

Moon's pov:

That night we shared... Was luckily a sweet one..~ Learning fast to... obey for his approval... I hated the degrading aspect of it but the aftermath was too pleasurable to resist~ He had taken me to a different room that night and it was all I could recall before submitting to my own exhaustion...

When I has finally awoken... I felt soar still... God that's g-gonna sting a while... But... Oh god he was holding me... This man had fuck me senseless... And was now holding me as he slept...

God he looked hot like this though..~ He was shirtless and I noticed small cuts and scars across his well sculpted chest, abs covering him alluringly~ I felt entranced and instinctively nuzzled closer, feeling him stirring so I shut my eyes and fake still sleeping.

Sun's pov:

I stirred from my rest to find Moon passed out in my arms, nuzzled up to my chest. Awwww~ The old captian is a softy after being spoiled~ I smirked and kissed his forehead, seeing him faintly blush.

Heh~ Naughty Moon~ Somebody is faking sleep~ I hum slightly, sitting up and going to grab clothes, finding some clothes for him as well since he'll need it to keep the sea dogs off him. Hell knows not to challenge the captain~

I got a new shirt on and prepared his clothes, seeing him peek through tired eyes, "M-mmm..?"

"Morning Moony~ Enjoy the nap?~"

He blushed from my taunting, "I-I- U-umm-"

"Hope so~ Because we have more... Training~ To do~"

"T-training?..."

I nod with a smirk, "Yep~ Now get dressed."

He blushed and nods. So obedient~ This will be a fun game~

Cliff hanger! Mwahahahahhahaha!!!