Barista AU- Barista Moon x Sun Part 3

Moon's pov:

After Sun's confession we started dating.... I loved to tease the sweetheart..~ We moved in together in a comfortable little apartment where I learned so much more about him. He was a babysitter part time and we would talk about work stress and Karen troubles... I loved hearing his sweet voice gain bits and pieces of confidence...

Sun always seemed to try and be a people pleaser in my years knowing him... Not stepping too far from his little box... But the next date night I was preparing would surely help him with it..~

Sun's pov:

Moon said he was going to try something new with me to show a bit more... "Passion"... As he put it...

Part of me was scared half to death while the other part... I felt eager and excited..~ Moon always made sure to take newer things slow with me... Making sure I'm ok every step in the process... That is what made me love him to peices..~

His gentle yet confident behavior...  His deep but loving tone... His Sweet maroon eyes... Oh..~ I loved him so much..~ He said it would be a movie night but a horror flick he found... I wasn't the biggest on horror... It always made me nervous... B-but as long as I had him... I-I'm sure it's gonna be ok!

We settled after work that we'd watch it! I was babysitting but eager for my job to be over! After what felt like an eternity I headed to pick up Moon. He pulled out a movie from the jigsaw series- I remembered seeing the third one at some point but he had Jigsaw... Wait- I thought he said it was from jigsaw?- Jigsaw was almost like an original compared to the series-

I figured that was besides the point though... I was gonna be cuddled up with Moony and... T-trying not to scream at the gore...

Moon smiled to me as the movie was starting, "Just tell me if it's too much, dear...~"

I gave a shy smile, "O-of course... I-I can handle i-it!"

Not even half way threw the movie I was clinging to Moon and shivering... There was too much blood! It w-was.... Gruesome and torturous... Moon took notice and turned off the movie as he held me...

I shiver a bit less as I look up at him to his sympathetic face, "You doing ok?..."

"S-sorry Moony..." ,I sighed, "I g-guess I can't handle g-gory scenes v-very w-well..."

He kissed my forhead and changed the TV to something more wholesome, looked like a funny cat compilation, "As I told you before it started... Just say the word and we can watch something else..~"

I blushed, kissing his lips as we snuggled together again... I love him so much... He really is understanding...

"Thank you Moony... You're a lifesaver..."