Chapter 12

We went to where I'm currently staying at. I changed into a floral dress with a natural makeup look *swipe to see*. Kian went back to his hotel to get his stuff and stay at my place until he has to go back. I was waiting for him. I'm honestly glad Kian is here with me right now. I honestly need someone to be with me.

After a while, I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Kian. I showed him the room he's gonna stay in. I waited for him to finish getting ready. In a few minutes, he was done and now we're on our way to get dinner. We got to the restaurant and order food. I almost ordered the whole menu but I controlled it. I mean I am eating for two. We were talking for a while but I just had to ask him a question.

Y/N: what's the real reason why you're here, Kian?
Kian: I already told you. I wanted to see my bestfriend again
Y/N: there's another reason why you're here and it's the main reason so spill
Kian: fine. We want you to come back home with me. We know what Tatiana did.
Y/N: it was his fault too not just her
Kian: no it's not. Daniel told us everything in front of Tatiana and she agreed and said she wanted you to feel what she felt when you tried to ki-
*you interrupted him*
Y/N: kiss the guy she wanted. I need you to tell me what they both said and I'll think about coming home

Kian told me everything that happened and I felt bad for not letting him explain. I should have listened to Anna when she told me to let him explain but how could I. What I saw hurt me so much.

Y/N: i just want you to know I didn't kiss him or tried to kiss the guy she wanted. The guy she was talking to or whatever they were at the time his name was Alexander. He was our guy best friend. I need to talk to him about something important. When we finished talking, I slipped on my way out and landed on top of him which lead us to the fall on the floor and-
Kian: Tatiana walked in and saw that and thought about something else
Y/N: yeah and after that day, he told everyone that we did it when she left the party and it got to her and she didn't talk to me for weeks and we all stopped talking to him, even stopped hanging out with him.
Kian: did you tell her what happened?
Y/N: i tired to explain to her what happened but she didn't want to hear me and wanted to forget that day happened and we went back to being best friend again
Kian: and she still hasn't forgotten that day
Y/N: if she pulled that then yeahh okay but enough about her. How's everything in LA?

We talked for hours and we decided to go home. When we got home, we both decided to end the night with a movie. I went to my room to change into comfy clothes and I went back to the living room and saw that Kian picked *your favorite movie*. It's my favorite movie of all time.

Two hours later.

I ended up sleeping on Kian shoulder. I'm just happy I have someone I know for a long time with me right now. He's honestly the best for flying out here to see me and making sure I'm fine.

Daniel's POV:
Ever since Y/N left, I haven't been the same. I'm currently on tour and every stop we make, I go out to just go look for her. I just want to see her again and have her close to me. I don't want to lose her forever not like this. I won't stop looking for her until she's back in my arms. The only thing I've been doing is do the show and go look for her sometimes. I would just go straight to the hotel. I tried calling and text but she doesn't answer.

I told the boys to call her or text her but it's the same. I asked Anna if she talked to her but she keeps saying she hasn't talked to her ever since she left. I don't believe her. I know she has been texting her. I keep checking Instagram to see if she posted something that can help me figure out where she's at but there all throwback pictures because shes not showing. She would have been 5 months right now. I was about to turn off my phone when I see that Kian posted something.

Daniel: Kian's with her?!
Corbyn: what are you talking about?
Jonah: who else?
Jack: Y/N
Daniel: they're together but where?
Zach: did he put the location?
Daniel: nope there's nothing
Corbyn: look at the background something there should help
Daniel: it looks like they're at the beach
Jack: why don't you call Kian? He'll tell you
Daniel: he's not gonna say anything
*Jon comes in*
Jon: the show is about to start in 5 minutes

We walked to the stage and did our performance

Your POV:
It's the next day, i see that I'm on the couch and a blanket covering me. I didn't see Kian anywhere so l went to got check his room and he wasn't there. I got my phone to call him but he looks like he texted me.

Kian: I went out to get breakfast for us. I'll be back in 20 minutes and we're gonna go out. You better be ready. when I get back.
Y/N: just woke up and okay I'll be ready by the time you come home and can you bring apple juice for me?
Kian: look who replied and of course
Y/N: thanks

I did what Kian told me to do and when I got done Kian came. I went to the dining room and he had the table set up.

Y/N: what took you so long?
Kian: i was already here 10 minutes ago but I had a call
Y/N: who was it?
Kian: it was Daniel
Y/N: oh god. What does he want?
Kian: he wants to know where you're at and he wants to talk to you and fix things.
Y/N: please tell me you didn't say anything
Kian: I promise you I didn't say a word or a detail.
Y/N: good because Im not ready to see him.
Kian: soon you're gonna have to face him
Y/N: i know and I will soon.

We finished eating and we were on our way to go shopping. Kian wanted to buy baby clothes for my baby. Some of the employees thought Kian was the dad due to his excitement of finding baby clothes.

A few hours later.

We are currently getting dinner. As we were waiting for our food. Kian started to talk.

Kian: have you thought about coming home?
Y/N: i Don't think it's a good idea
Kian: why not?
Y/N: i just don't want to see both of them. They hurt me so bad Kian. I don't think it's good if I see them.
Kian: I'll be there for you Y/N. You're my best friend I won't let them hurt you or the baby. You have your family and friends back in LA. You shouldn't be alone right now.
Y/N: i just don't want to talk about it right now
Kian: you can't avoid going home. Your whole life is in LA.
Y/N: fine l'Il go home but i want to finish my program here and I'Il go home
Kian: how much time do you need?
Y/N: one more month and I'll be done.
Kian: then I have one more month until I go home
Y/N: you're not gonna leave?
Kian: not without you
Y/N: okay but i want to avoid Daniel at all cost until I'm officially ready to speak with him
Kian: and I'll be there to help you

Kian: then I have one more month until I go homeY/N: you're not gonna leave?Kian: not without youY/N: okay but i want to avoid Daniel at all cost until I'm officially ready to speak with himKian: and I'll be there to help you