해독제

해독제 - haedogje : antidote

a remedy to counteract the effects of poison.

__

Hongjoong had promised to introduce him to all of his friends that day, and he kept his promise.

In fact, the very next day, Seonghwa found himself in Yunho and Mingi's apartment.

Yunho was a tall boy with silver hair, a glowing smile and kind eyes, who immediately took a big liking to Seonghwa.

Hongjoong had warned him that the boy was clingy and excitable, and he certainly didn't hold back on those two traits.

As soon as they met, he had engulfed Seonghwa into a huge hug and waved Hongjoong off to 'go and leave us so we can become best friends'.

Hongjoong had made sure Seonghwa was comfortable enough for him to leave, but Seonghwa only laughed him off, thanking him for caring but assuring him that he felt perfectly comfortable with the younger boy.

So Hongjoong left, and now Yunho was applying a face mask on to Seonghwa as they sat cross-legged opposite each other on the comfy red fabric sofa.

"And it just wasn't really like Mingi, you'll see when he comes home, he's usually so funny and cheerful, but he suddenly just got so quiet so I knew something was wrong, and so I spoke to Jongho and that's how I found out he had gotten demoted just because he was late once!"

Seonghwa gasped, before being lightly scolded by Yunho, who almost put a dollop of face mask right on his tongue.

"Sorry. But I can't believe it! Late once!" He said, fully immersed into the story.

"I know! And the only reason he was late was because somebody else didn't buy a train ticket and the man doing- oh you know, the tickety thing made a whole scene and made the lady get off at the next station, but of course the lady didn't want to and so there was this whole hoo-ha and the entire train ended up being late!"

Seonghwa's eyes were closed because the floral scent of the mask had been too strong and had made his eyes water, but he could imagine the scandalized expression currently on his new friends face.

"That's so unfair! So what did you do when you found out?"

"I'm glad you asked, Hwa, oh, can I call you Hwa?"

Seonghwa giggled, his stomach feeling a little fuzzy and warm.

This whole new friend thing had made him really happy, and knowing Yunho likes him enough to call him such a sweet nickname made his day.

"Yeah, of course." he smiles, and Yunho surprisingly doesn't chastise him for moving his face too much this time.

"Good, you can call me Yuyu if you want, but otherwise Yunho works just fine. So anyways, firstly I kicked Mingi's butt. Turns out he didn't tell me because he didn't want me to worry about money and stuff, as if I'm reliable enough to worry about that anyway, so I didn't really argue cause that's kinda extra but I did inform him that he should still tell me everything and it's not his place to decide what I should and shouldn't know whilst fondly kicking him up the ass."