행복감

행복감 - haengboggam : euphoria

a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.
__

Seonghwa woke up to the sound of peace.

The muffled chirping of birds in the tree outside the window, faint sounds of cars driving by, rushing in their morning commute, and the sound of two men, Hongjoong and himself, breathing calmly.

Seonghwa's arm was dead, but he didn't mind too much because Hongjoong was laying on it, wrapping the younger up tightly in his strong arms.

Seonghwa's face was buried in the elder's chest and he felt a chin atop his head.

Their naked legs were tangled and their bodies were warm.

He felt peace.

Seonghwa shut his eyes once more, eyelashes fluttering against Hongjoong's bare chest, and enjoyed the relaxation of the quiet morning after.

After an hour of bathing in silence, Seonghwa's stomach interrupts it, howling with hunger.

"Flower," Hongjoong breathes, afraid that Seonghwa might be asleep despite his complaining body.

Seonghwa hums in return, snuggling impossibly closer to the boy.

"How are you feeling, gorgeous?" Hongjoong says, but it's obvious what the elder is really asking is 'do you regret it'.

Seonghwa leans back to place a long, deep kiss to Hongjoong's lips.

"I feel perfect."

Seonghwa smiles, teeth showing and eyes covered by cheeks.

The sight is more than enough for an adoring smile to take over Hongjoong's mouth.

"Last night was.." Seonghwa cuts himself off with a giggle and buries his head into Hongjoong's neck, and when he looks up again, his cheeks are pink.

"Last night was perfect."

Seonghwa only sees Hongjoong's bright smile for a second until it's pressed onto his in a kiss, Hongjoong rolling the both of them over so that Seonghwa lays on his back.

The kiss is a little difficult because they were both smiling so much into it, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

Three words come to the forefront of Seonghwa's mind, but he ends up chickening out, instead running a hand through the other's hair and sighing happily.

When they inevitably run out of breath, Hongjoong moves to press kisses into Seonghwa's cheeks, more times than the younger can count, especially since he is giggling and enjoying the attention far too much to put any actual effort into counting anyway.

"Joong," he playfully complains, although his hand is holding Hongjoong's nape and he is doing exactly the opposite of pushing him away.

"Can't help it," Hongjoong says, pulling away to look at Seonghwa with that expression.

The one that has Seonghwa's heart beating ten times faster.