최면술

최면술 - choemyeonsul : mesmerism

A strong or spellbinding appeal; fascination.
__

[ sorry in advance for any errors, i had a hard time writing a specific part of this chapter, but hopefully there were no mistakes in the end :) thank you all for reading! ]

__

As soon as Seonghwa woke up, his stomach clenched.

Today was finally the day of the interview.

He had spent all week preparing for it, following Hongjoong around and reciting answers to the list of questions the elder had supplied for him.

See, Hongjoong was an interviewer for his company, so he was a big help to Seonghwa; giving him plenty of advice to help him in any way possible.

But no matter how much he had practiced or how much support he had gotten, he still didn't feel prepared in the slightest.

"Shit," he whispered, face pressed against Hongjoong's bare chest.

There was no way he'd be able to go back to sleep now, so he sat up with a sigh and looked at the clock.

5:30am.

The interview wasn't until 1 in the afternoon, he had a long wait ahead of him.

After rubbing his face he looked around the room, grey walls shrouded in darkness.

They had been officially boyfriends for three months now, and looking around, he could easily see how much he had seeped into Hongjoong's life.

It was clear from the way makeup products belonging to Seonghwa were scattered on the vanity at the far end of the room, and the way that the wardrobe was now full of Seonghwa's clothes as well as Hongjoong's, not to mention the items of clothing that were scattered on the floor from last night.

Probably about half of his clothes had slowly migrated to his boyfriends home.

There were now two sets of towels in the master bathroom, an extra pillow that Hongjoong had brought specially for Seonghwa since his one had given the boy a sore neck, and two pairs of slippers by the door.

Every item that is usually solitary when a man lives alone now has a pair belonging to Seonghwa.

He might even dare say that it was almost as if he already lived here.

That thought filled him with anxiety much more than anything else had though.

The thought of admitting that he loves Hongjoong, although it had been nerve-wracking for a time, had turned into something easy relatively quickly.

God knows it had taken him a while to work up the courage to put a label on their relationship too, Seonghwa had been scared shitless of it for quite some time.

He felt as if it would be easy to be controlled if he had a label.

Moving in together, however, was a whole different story.