06

I woke up and checked my phone hoping to have a text or call from Matt. Nothing as always.

"What's wrong?" Kylie asked causing me to jump a little.

"Nothing just thought I would have a text or call that I'm not getting but some how think I am" I said sadly. "I don't want to keep thinking I am, I get excited when someone text me even though I know it's not him" I explained.

"Is it that boy from Virginia?" She asked, I nodded. She smiled, "this is a serious conversation so I'm going to say this. I know you miss him, obviously he's your best friend but he's obviously not putting effort into this friendship and if he cared he would take the time to at least text you. Yes he is busy but texting takes one minute so I think that you should forget it, I know it's hard because you've known him for a long time but honey you deserve friends that are here with you now living life with you" she told me holding my hand. "That's as serious as Ms. Kylie Jenner gets girl" she said. "Let's go get our nails done then go shopping then have lunch" she said. "And vlog of course" she added.

I nodded and started getting ready.

-

"Thank you Kim for making a sex tape" she muttered sarcastically as some paparazzi waited for us outside of where we were going to eat. "This is the girlyest I've been in forever" she said, I nodded in agreement.

"Is girlyest a word?" I asked.

"I don't know" she replied laughing. We ordered our food and talked for a bit.

Mother Calling

"Hello" I answered surprised that she would call.

"Hi I just wanted to check up on you and tell you that we were going to dinner tonight" she said.

"Can I take a friend?" I asked.

She let out a long sigh "yes but I have to go we're leaving at about 6:30" she said then hung up.

"Do you have plans tonight?" I immediately asked her. She shook her head, "dinner with my parents tonight?" I asked.

"Please I don't want to have to hang out with Kim" she said, I laughed knowing she was joking, well half joking half serious.

"Kris Jenner is to busy to care or managing her other 4 daughters" she told me. I felt bad for Kylie my parents didn't care but I had Aaron which was like a dad. She had Kendall but was now to busy with here career and she was judged so much, everybody comparing her to Kim and calling her a slut. But she was a nice and kind hearted person.

"You have Cam, Aaron, Nash, and I of course" I said.

She smiled, "I know" she said.

-

As we sat down at dinner our parents quietly are or were on their phones. Aaron rolled his eyes I ate a little bit then pushed my food away and played on my phone.

"Aren't you going to eat?" My dad asked.

"I'm not hungry" I said.

He shrugged then continued looking through his phone. Now that I thought about it I felt bad for myself because at least Kylie's parents cared more then mine.

"Are you almost done?" Aaron asked.

They looked up and nodded they quickly paid for the check then we drove back home. I thanked Kylie for keeping me company then she left and I went back inside.

A/N

Yeah their parents are bitches I don't know if I should put more of them in it. Because they do have work and people say it's so typical but it's normal my parents are usually never home especially my dad.

I just thought of an idea😏

Whale☺️🐋

// Princess Gabriela out🙏🏼✌🏻️