19

"I feel really lonely" I said. Kylie was never home now. She was either out with this guy none of us knew about, with Kendall, or one of her family members.

"Get a dog" Nash said in a duh tone.

"Or food" I said. He glared at me "like you have to be kidding me".

"I'm kidding, but if I get a dog you have to take me to the rescue shelter because I don't feel like driving" I told him.

"What type of dog do you want?" He asked.

"I don't man, I want a big dog but I also want a big ass dog" I told him.

"I want a dog" he said pulling up into the parking lot.

"Then why don't you get one" I told him, he shrugged. The Jacks decided to meet up with us because they also wanted to check out the dogs.

"Hi" I said hugging them as we entered, the guy kept talking and talking. I felt like Nash paid more attention then I did and he wasn't even getting a dog.

They were these big dogs, they were cute but they weren't for me.

"And on this side they're the small ones" he pointed out. The guys were all freaking about how cute they were and it just made me think about all the times that they told me that they are super manly, the manliest of the manliest.

"What about that one" I said pointing out a light and dark brown corgi with a little bit of white on its muzzle.

"Oh this one" he said picking him up. "This one was abused" he said handing him to me. As I petted his soft fur he began to rub it's nuzzle against my arm.

"Take it" they said.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"It doesn't have a name so you can call it whatever you want" he said.

"Call it dinosaur" Nash said, he began to bark, he frowned.

"Max" Johnson said, he continued barking.

"Winnie?" Gilinsky and I said, beginning to question ourselves, he just stared at us.

"Does that mean he likes Gilinsky better?" Nash cried.

-

As Johnson held him, Gilinsky , Nash, and I started playing catch with a tennis ball around the pet store.

"Your going to get us kicked out" he told us. We stopped playing with it and decided to get him a chew toy. Then we got him his food which we asked a worker which he would probably like better. We got him cookies, a leash, and bags for when he did his business.

"What if we get him a huge ass bed and then he feels like a king" Nash said.

"What if questions are unreasonable questions" I said.

"And do you think she's rich all this is like $60 plus this huge ass bed that's like $100 at least" Johnson said.

"What about this one?" I asked, it was a black bed with a silver ring around it, it kind of looked like a couch.

"That's nice, I would get him this though" Johnson said pointing out this bed that was basically a castle.

"I'm a YouTuber not Kim Kardashian" I said putting the bed in the cart.

-

"Oh my god he's so cute" Alex and Dani said fangirling over how cute he was right when they walked through the door.

"Where's Kylie?" They asked.

"On a date" I said, they're eyes widened, "and I don't know who" I said before they could ask me questions.

He started licking my face causing me to laugh. "I've never seen you so happy" Gilinsky told me.

"How am I not going to be super happy with this adorable little puppy" I cooed.

PRINCESS G OUT