05

4 months later

My life was pretty good here in California I had 3 good friends Kylie, Cam, and Nash. I guess you could say Matt and I weren't talking anymore because he never called after 1 month. Yes it did hurt mostly because I did have feelings for him.

"Hello" Kylie said walking in, I smiled in reply. "Are you doing school?" She asked as I closed my laptop.

"Homework" I replied. I had decided to do online school because I really didn't want to go through the transition of changing schools, also these past four months I was bigger I guess you could say on Youtube. YouTube was really taking over my life and I also put a lot more effort into videos and communicating more with my fans. We talked for a while and decided to go get frozen yogurt, I quickly check my phone and she glanced at me.

"I know you like him a lot but please don't be upset about it" she said, I nodded sadly. "Your doing it" she said playfully pushing me.

"Doing what?" I asked. She chuckled and did a sad face, "I do not do that" I exclaimed.

"Yes you do Astrid" she said laughing.

"Come on don't let him interfere with your life you got to be living it to the fullest and you have to be happy!" She yelled shaking me.

"But I feel like I did something" I said sighing.

"You didn't do anything Astrid you weren't the one who stopped responding to his text and his calls he was the one that did that" she said. "I know it's going to be hard but you have to or your going to be putting yourself down and you can blame yourself for something you didn't do" she told me.

"Okay" I replied.

"Good" she said smiling.

A/N

THIS CHAPTER GOT DELETED SO YEAH THIS HAPPENED AND THAT IS WHY ITS SHORT SORRY.

-gabizzle