27

Matt's POV

Nash and Kylie sat down on my couch glaring at me looking like they wanted to slap me.

"Bitch" I heard Kylie barley say.

"I'm sorry okay the fan kissed me she moved my arm it's not my fault and I miss her and I would never purposely hurt her" I blurted out.

"Well you did know she stays in her room crying you have no idea how much you hurt her Matthew!" Kylie yelled. "You left her for what 2 years and came back, she forgave you because she loved you Matt and you repay her by cheating on her!"

"I didn't mean to Kylie I didn't know it would hurt her I thought it would be better!" I yelled back. "And it's not my fault that fan did that okay I can't control them" I added. "I love her" I said quietly.

"Okay both of you shut up your hurting my ears okay lets get this straight" Nash said. "Kylie your only mad because she's your best friend and you don't want her to get hurt or be hurt?" He asked, she nodded. "And you didn't know the fan would do that?" He asked, I nodded. "Kylie shut the fuck up, Matt... Your dumb as fuck" he said.

"What the fuck!" Kylie yelled. "Okay first off don't tell me to shut the fuck and second of all you shut the fuck up!" She yelled.

"Kylie chill" he said, she crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him.

"I'm not mad at Matt and I don't know I'm mad at that fan I'm going to slap her and punch her" she said. "Nice to know" we said awkwardly.

"I just, I'm tired of her always being hurt those two years she suffered so much and she was becoming happy. You came back she was happy when you guys were basically a think and then she gets upset again and doesn't even eat."

"I know" I replied sighing.

"I just don't like to see her cry or in pain, especially now" she said fidgeting. "I want her to be happy and she's happy with you except now that's all ruined" she said.

"Unless I fix it" I said, "I need to fix it" I added.

"How?" She asked.

"Getting back together with her, dude I need to get back together."

A/N

SHORT

-GABIZZLE