25

3 month later

Matt's POV

"So what's going to happen in this date?" Nash asked smirking.

"Nothing important" I lied.

"Liar your going to ask her out" he said.

"What the hell I never told you anything" I said.

"Um I know everything" he said in a duh tone.

I changed into my outfit and got in my car and waited there for a while. I told her that I would pick her up but she said she had to go somewhere before and after the date. As I drove to the restaurant I noticed some fans wanting a picture.

"Can I have a picture of us kissing?" One asked, I smiled and nodded. She pushed my arm so we were actually kissing and I tried pulling away but she wouldn't.

"Matt?" I heard a small voice speak. I turned and saw Astrid.

(BITCH YOU GUESSED IT)

"No it's not what it looks like" I said reaching out to touch her shoulder, she was crying. She pushed my arm away shaking her head. "She can explain" I said looking back but she was gone.

(Bitch you guessed that to)

"Baby I didn't it was for a photo" I said taking a step closer she stepped back.

"Oh so for photos you make out with fans?" She asked and started walking away.

"No Astrid don't go" I called out but she ignored me. What have I done, the love of my life was walking away and I couldn't do anything. This was suppose to be a special date, the best date ever. "I love you" I said whispered knowing she wouldn't be able to hear me. She looked back mascara running down her cheeks then turned around and got in her car. I just wanted to wipe those tears off her face kiss her and tell her how much she means to me.

Astrid's POV

(Ha you thought I would end it there no way to fucking short)

I ran into my house and into my room and smashed the door then locked it. I thought I was his only one, I never thought he would ever do that, especially with a fan. I heard them calling my name but I didn't want to answer or open I just wanted to sleep.

-

I walked into the bathroom, I look horrible. I toke off my makeup and walked downstairs, I was starving.

"Astrid are you okay?" Nash asked.

"Ask Matthew" I said glaring at him.

"Okay" he said. After a while he came in looking angry with Kylie right behind him.

"I am going to kill Matthew Espinosa" Kylie said cracking her knuckles. They gave me a sympathetic look and hugged me.

"I promise it'll be okay" they said.

"I miss him" I admitted, I knew it hadn't even been one day but I knew it would be a while.

A/N

Aye homies yeah that was that and I also just wanted to say to live in the now and don't take anyone for granted because things do change and just enjoy your time as a kid or teenager because when your older things will defiantly change.

....

Gaby out