26

SHORT ASS CHAPTER

It's basically everybody's opinion or feelings on what's happening

KYLIES POV

Recently Nash had moved in he didn't enjoy living with Cam anymore. Cam had changed so much and he wasn't the one we knew. But on the other hand Astrid was shit, Matt was shit they needed each other. You know it sucked I was mad a Matthew but I wanted him and Astrid to be together, they made each other happy and I was glad.

Nash's POV

I moved in with Kylie and Astrid may sound weird because I'm living with two girls but hey it was awesome. Except for the fact the Kylie filmed a video of her doing my makeup... Yeah Sky did that once and I didn't want to do it again but I had to. On the other hand Astrid, she looked fine but she broke down at least three times a week. Guess who was usually there to hold her, me. Kylie was a lot more busy now because she was also doing some modeling and hung out more with her sisters. You know she's my best friend and it hurts to see her like that, Matt was my friend he explained what happened but I couldn't bring myself to even mention his name. She would look at me and walk away so I decided just not to say anything and ignore it even though it was hard.

A/N

TOLD YOU IT WAS SHORT

GABIZZLE