32

2 years later

"Matthew were are we going?" I asked as he continued pulling me deeper and deeper into the parking lot.

"You'll see just calm down" he said. We were currently with Jack and Jack as they filmed a music video, Nash and Kylie as well as us got bored so we decided to play hide and seek. Very classy I know.

"If you haven't noticed I'm wearing my heels" I said.

"You run in heels all the time because that's what your wearing like half of the time" he said.

"True" I said.

"Bitches!" Kylie yelled, he looked down at my shoes.

"They can hear you" he said.

"I'm not taking them off and walking barefoot that hurts" I said.

He sighed and picked me up and putting his finger on my lips. I smack his chest and pointed to the left, he nodded.

"You guys were done!" We heard Johnson yell. He put me down and we slowly walked toward him.

"Owe" Kylie said, "Nash pushed me" she said.

"It was an accident and its your fault for wearing those shoes" he said.

"I wear heels all the time" she said.

-

"Winnie" Matt called out, "lets go outside with Burnie" he said patting his lap. I was sitting on the couch bored. He came back inside and sat on me, as I struggled to get him off my phone went off. It was just a Twitter notification I sighed then watched as Matt played.

"Matt did you put the clothes to dry?" I asked.

"No, I'll do it in two minutes" he replied.

"No I'll do it" I said.

"No no no" he said grabbing me and sitting me down. "I'll do it you stay there" he said jumping up and running to the laundry room. I walked to the kitchen and got a cookie, "we just ate" he said.

"Your opinion means nothing to me" I said continuing to eat it. He grabbed it from my hand and ran away laughing like a little boy. "Your so immature" I said as he shoved it in his mouth and continued playing.

"I'm 23 I'm super mature" he said, "your 22 your not mature" he said. I gave him a confused look and tilted my head, "aww your so cute when your confused" he said.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get turnt by myself because all my friends hate me bye" I said.

"I defiantly hate you" he said.

"Oh so now we're friends" I said.

"No" he said biting his lip.

"Okay loser bye" I said running upstairs.

"Astrid don't call me a loser" he said walking upstairs. "Damn now I'm tired" he said causing me to laugh, "but you don't call me loser" he said.

"Loser" I teased. He began chasing me around the room and finally got me and threw me on the bed and he was on top of me. "Eager" I said chuckling.

"What no" he said.

"Then why are you on me?" I asked rolling over but we fell off the bed, "owe" I said getting off.

"I forgot to tell you that we were invited to the TCAS in Vegas" he said.

"When?" I asked.

"1 week" he said.

"Okay when do we leave?" I asked.

"6 days" he said, I nodded. We both sat on the bed he scrolled through his phone as usual and I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Matt's POV

I looked down at her from my phone, she peacefully slept, I laid her down where she usually slept. She looked uncomfortable in her tight jeans so I changed her into my clothes. I threw the blanket over her and she turned, I went to go get the lights then shut all the lights off and made sure all the doors were locked. I went upstairs and toke off all my clothes leaving me in only my boxers. I looked over to her and she was feeling her waist where I usually put my arm.

"Matt" she said quietly.

"One minute" I said turning off the bathroom door then laying down next to her. "Goodnight baby girl" I said kissing her cheek.

"Goodnight Matt" she said before drifting back into sleep.

A/N

YEAHH

I am going to rant about people hating on Kylie Jenner again, I hate how people are hating on for that picture of her with the braids, okay first off people need to shut up because people tell her to be comfortable with what she wears and be confident and if she's confident with that then let her. And I understand that black people use certain hairstyles to protect there hair and they're mad because they have naturally big lips and wear braids and get made fun of it and when white girls do it they get praised. That's not there fault, Kylie doesn't hate on black people and they act like she does. But black people don't own certain clothing items it might have come from Africa but they don't own it it doesn't belong to them okay? Okay.

But on a better note, I have posted the prologue to my book American Oxygen so make sure to go check it out.

-Gabizzle