30

I woke up in Matt's bed confused but then I remembered everything that happen last night and smiled to myself. I went downstairs to where he laid peacefully watching tv.

"Hi" I said sitting next to him.

"Good morning" he said hugging me then kissing me. We continued watching tv for a while then I decided to go home and change and then I would probably see him later.

When I arrived home Alex, Nash, and Kylie sat on the couch then turned their attention toward me then smirked.

"Last night" Alex said smirking.

"Nothing happened I just slept over" I said.

"No shit" she said.

"Aye what's up?!" The Jacks, Aaron, and Dani yelled walking in.

"What's up with you?" Johnson asked.

I shook my head, "her and Matt made up and she slept over last night" Kylie said smirking.

"I wonder what happened last night" Gilinsky said smirking.

"You guys are nasty" I said going upstairs.

-

I went downstairs, no one was there. I looked at my phone, everyone was at the basketball court. I changed into leggings a sports bra with a white see thru shirt. I left Winnie's food out then toke her out then ran out the door.

"Hey" I said waking into the court and sitting on the ground.

"Did you walk all the way here?" Aaron asked, I nodded.

"I bet you I can make this shot" I said dribbling the ball.

"I bet you you can't" Kylie said, I made the shot then flipped her off. I felt arms around my waist and I smiled.

"Ew" Kylie yelled, Gilinsky sat next her and they smiled at each other.

"Oh my god" I said realizing that he was the one she always went out with.

"Look at what you did Jack now she knows" she said smacking his chest.

"What I didn't do anything" he said putting his hands up in defense.

"Um I'll be over there while you guys fix your marriage problems" I said slowly backing away.

A/N

BABY I CAN SEE THE SIGNS

Okay so yeah this book might end soon idk I'm still debating I might make it go up to forty or less or more.

Gabizzle out