12

Digi was in 4 days and we still have not bought anything, today we were going to go buy some clothes and things we would probably need while we were on the road.

"Would you like to buy these pants? They're buy one get one 50% off" this guy said.

"No thank you" I said smiling.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded. He stood there until Kylie glared at him.

"She said no, now go away" she said told him annoyed.

"Sorry" he said quietly, bowing his head down and waking away.

"Dammit now I feel bad" she said.

I sighed "oh Kylie" I said chuckling.

-

We were in the car debating what we were going to have for dinner tonight.

Nash Grier Calling

I heard sniffling, "what's up?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"Anastasia cheated on me" he said.

"Oh my God, Nash I am so sorry" I said gasping. "We'll be at your house in like 20 minutes we need to get food first" I said.

"If you go to Taco Bell get me the usual" he said.

"I got you" I said.

-

We walked into his house with food, "Nash!" I called out.

We looked around and we didn't find him, we walked into his room he was sitting down with headphones plugged in, bloodshot eyes, tears still streaming down his face.

"Oh Nash" we both said hugging him, it took him awhile but eventually he hugged back and embraced it.

Why would Stass do that to such an amazing guy. Nash was an amazing boyfriend he treated her like a queen and did everything for her and that's how she repaid him.

"I miss her" he said.

"We know" we replied.

Aye que pasa pendejos!

Just kidding

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Oh and I'll probably update twice since this one was so short

Princess Gaby out